♢️9♢️

Kageyama was missing Oikawa, no shit.

It's been two days since he stopped coming to the cafe and Kageyama felt like this was probably his fault. He shouldn't have just left like that. He made things way worse.

"What if he hates me?" Kageyama asked Sugawara as he washed the cups Hinata had brought back from a table.

"If he actually does love you, he wouldn't hate you that easily." Sugawara voiced out his theory. Kageyama remembered his previous relationship. He pouted.

"No. I've seen someone hate his boyfriend in an instant even though he really does love him." Kageyama said, opposing Sugawara's theory.

"What? How sure do you know so?" Sugawara asked in a joking manner, wishing it would make Kageyama rethink about s statement.

"I'm very sure."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because that's what happened to me and my past lover." Kageyama answered, making Sugawara's eyes widen. "I hurt him. So he hated me at an instant."

Kageyama then went quiet as he continued to listen to Hinata and Nishinoya's conversation about getting a man. To lessen his thoughts about Oikawa and his past lover, Kageyama decided to join in the conversation.

As they were talking about Nishinoya's type in a partner, a man walked through the door. Kageyama thought it was Oikawa but he was too buff to be Oikawa.

The man shocked them all when he asked for Nishinoya's hand in marriage. Hinata.exe just stopped working right then and there as he tried to find the logic of how this man just asked such question without shame while Kageyama blinked.

"Mom my cafe is magical." Sugawara mumbled.

♢️

"Are you sure you wanna leave?"

Oikawa sighed. He stared at both his best friends and nodded. Hanamaki and Matsukawa stared at each other, both knowing what they were thinking about.

"I'm already at the airport Mattsun. Nothing much I can do." Oikawa softly chuckled.

"Of course there's something you can do. You can just stay. Don't go on the plane. Don't leave for something you feel forced to go to." Hanamaki adviced, taking Oikawa's hands.

They were both hoping that Oikawa would stay. They both know Oikawa wants to do that too. Oikawa had a pained smile on his face.

"I promised him."

"Stop, thinking about Iwaizumi and start thinking about you!" Hanamaki snapped.

"God damn it Tooru, you found love here! You found Tobio! Why on earth would you want to leave that guy for a promise you made with your dead crush?!"

"Don't TALK about him like that!"

Matsukawa tried to calm them both down. Hanamaki took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He furrowed his brows at Oikawa.

"I'm only saying this for your own good."

He grabbed Oikawa's shirt collar and pulled him close to his face. He bumped his forehead against Oikawa's hard, earning a loud "ow" from the brunette.

"Forget Iwaizumi. Chase Kageyama. Live a fucking life."

Oikawa blinked back tears when Hanamaki told him to forget Iwaizumi. He placed a hand on Hanamaki's shoulder and bonked his forehead. Hanamaki slapped a hand on his aching forehead and rubbed it, hoping to lessen the pain.