♢️20♢️

"Wh-what?"

Tooru stared at Tobio, whose smile was still on his face when his was long gone. Tobio had decided to make Tooru let him go today, once and for all. He was happy without him, and he needs to make sure Tooru is the same.

"Let me go."

"No!"

"You're only hurting the both of us if you keep holding on. You NEED to let me go. Oikawa, I'm happier without you!"

"DON'T SAY THAT!"

"Then what am I supposed to say to make you leave?!"

Tooru held his hands, tears welling up in his eyes as his emotions welled up inside of him. Tobio felt guilty to say all these mean things but if there were other ways to make Tooru leave him, he wouldn't do so.

Tooru couldn't let him go. Not when he haven't made up the sins he had done to Tobio. He had been a terrible husband and he needed to show Tobio he could be good.

"I need you..." he whimpered, making Tobio feel sad for him.

"Why?"

"Because I have to show you that I could be better. I can't let you leave me with horrible memories."

Tobio sighed. He placed his hands on Tooru's shoulder, squeezing a little. It was a comfort action, hoping to prepare him for what he's about to say.

"Oikawa.."

Tooru looked at him and when he saw the guilt on Tobio's face, he heard what Tobio said to him.

"I don't even remember you."

Tooru's eyes went wide as tears fell like waterfalls. He pushed Tobio away and slightly shook his head. He kept muttering "no" while backing away from Tobio. He stopped just a second to ask, but seeing the remorse on Tobio's face to just tell him so, he knows the answer to it already.

"I'm sorry."

Tooru just ran off when Tobio apologized. As he ran back to his car, he kept on crying.

This was all his fault.

He did this.

He was so caught up in hatred he forgot how Tobio was the one who made him smile with happiness again. He was so distraught in anger that he forgot how Tobio loved him back for his personality, and not because of his looks.

Tobio stood still as he watched the figure of the male disappear from his sight. All he could do now is hope that he would be able to let him go now. All of that he had said were true.

All except for one fact.

Tears fell from his blue eyes. Let him lie this one time just for the best of both.

"Come on!!"

"Wait! Why are you going so fast?!" Kageyama complained as he tried to catch up with Oikawa. Oikawa grabbed his hand and kept cheering him to go on.

"Trust me, it'll be worth it!"

"There better be Todoroki nendoroids then." Kageyama threatened and started running. Oikawa nervously chuckled, knowing what he had at the end of this run has no Todoroki nendoroid.

"We're here!" He said after reaching the end of the park, standing under a huge tree.

Kageyama raised a brow as he looked around.

"Oikawa-san..."

"Hush hush hush! Before you can scold me for not including a Todoroki nendoroid, let me just show you what I wanted to show you."