♢️1♢️

Oikawa never stopped going to Kokoa Cafe.

He couldn't find a reason why he should do so. With each second that he spends, sitting there, observing the handsome blue eyes barista who makes his lattes, Oikawa Tooru found more and more reasons he should always be present at that one cafe.

As a person who had fell in love once, Oikawa could tell what he was feeling to the boy was real and genuine. He never thought he would be able to find someone to love, even after all those years of moving on. Oikawa was grateful for God at that very moment.

Maybe he should thank Atsumu too. He was the one who brought him to that specific cafe for coffee.

Oikawa loves him so much.

♢️

"I hate him."

"Eh?" Sugawara blinked.

Kageyama glared at Oikawa who was smiling as he received his order. He knew why Oikawa comes to this cafe for three days straight. Not that Oikawa is straight of course, but that's way off the point now.

"That's not nice you know." Nishinoya butt in. Kageyama frowned at Nishinoya, even though he knew the older was right. Nishinoya looked at Oikawa who looked away when he saw Nishinoya catching him staring at Kageyama.

"I think he genuinely likes you."

"I think he should give up."

Sugawara and Nishinoya both looked at Kageyama as soon as he said that. Kageyama didn't want to look at Oikawa anymore. He felt like he would just punch him if he looked at him one more time.

"Oi. No need to be so mean for no apparent reason." Nishinoya crossed his arms. He didn't like how Kageyama was acting. He should be grateful Hinata's not around today, or else the ginger would see this mean side of him.

Nishinoya always hates how Kageyama only shown this mean and rude side of him to everyone but Hinata Shoyo. It seemed like Kageyama really is careful in front of Hinata or Hinata really is just that person who makes you a better person whenever he's around.

"I'm not being rude. I'm being honest. I only see Hinata, and no one else. If he does not wish to be heartbroken, he should give up." Kageyama said, honesty spilling out from his mouth.

Nishinoya really wanted to say that Hinata was more into Kuroo but he wasn't sure of the fact. He wanted to bark so badly but he's just afraid that he's wrong. What if Hinata does have feelings for Kageyama? He'll just embarrass himself.

Sugawara stared at Nishinoya. The said person looked back at the grey haired with furrowed brows, as if complaining about Kageyama to him. Sugawara just shook his head slowly, telling Nishinoya to just let him be.

"Ah whatever! When you get heartbroken, don't come crying to me!" Nishinoya thundered and walked out to the front of the cafe. Kageyama pouted.

Him? Heartbroken?

"Hinata won't ever break my heart."

♢️

"Oh, Tooru! Valentines is tomorrow, isn't it?" Makki asked over the phone.

"Yup!" Oikawa beamed.

The brunette was busy baking cookies when his friend phoned him to talk about Matsukawa who apparently sent him home after work. Oikawa was the only person Hanamaki trusts with the secret of his huge crush on their other friend, not knowing Oikawa was keeping Matsukawa's secret of him liking Hanamaki as well.