♢️16♢️

"I'm home." Tobio announced as he took his shoes off. It was dark. He turned on the lights as he walked into the house.

"Tooru?" He called. The first thing he does as soon as he comes home would be to find his husband. It's become a habit to know where Tooru is every time since he would probably be outside most of the time.

Tobio made his way into each room to find his husband, knowing that Tooru would never answer him anyway. He sighed as he saw no signs of the male at all.

He went to the bathroom to prepare a hot bath.

"Oh?"

Tobio couldn't open the door.

"Why is it locked? Tooru? Are you in there?" Tobio asked, knocking on the door. He tried to listen to a sound inside but there was only silence. He started to panic.

"Oi, Tooru! Are you in there?!" He started to get worried.

Worried that something bad is happening to his husband.

He desperately tried to open the door but it was obviously locked. He tried to think rationally but considering that negative thoughts were already invading his mind, nothing is clear to him anymore. He struggled to find the spare key that he thought would never have any use.

Once the door was opened, tears streamed out of his ocean blue eyes when he saw his beloved husband on the floor.

"TOORU!!"

♢️

Tobio couldn't even stay still for one second. His eyes were glued to the door of the surgery room where Tooru was taken into. He couldn't call anybody, he didn't really know who to call. No one knows about Tooru giving him a cold shoulder and a hard time.

Well, except for one.

However, bothering Akaashi and bringing him into this mess is the last thing he ever wanted.

Tobio instantly rushed to the doctor once he came out of the surgery room. The doctor saw the concern in his eyes, he didn't need to hear him ask anything at all. His eyes tells him everything.

"He's fine now."

"OH THANK GOD!" Tobio was grateful. He was super grateful that he cried tears of joy in knowing that Tooru is still alive.

"He took too much flunitrazepam, and the effects may or may not have surfaced before he fainted. I suspected maybe it was an attempt of suicide."

Tobio could feel his heart break when he heard the doctor's assumption.

"Thank you... for saving him."

Tobio stayed by his side, eyes puffy and red, crying and stopping every 5 minutes. He never left Tooru's side. He never took his eyes off of him. He never let go of his hand.

He never left him.

"Tooru... why are you doing this to yourself...? Did it hurt you this bad? The fact that I'm the reason, Hajime left you?" He sobbed.

"It hurts to the fact... that you're so ready to leave everything behind? And meet him again?"

Tobio couldn't help it. He knows he's the reason for all of this. He can't even fight it. Whatever reasons he may find, it can't change the fact that Iwaizumi Hajime died because of Kageyama Tobio.

The fact that he's Oikawa Tobio didn't change it either.

"What?" A faint groan placed a smile on the blue eyed's face.