Chapter 20

YOUR P.O.V.

"Then the war begins..." Zalgo said before his eyes grew fire and kicked you off.

You caught yourself on your feet and felt something emerge from your back as you screamed from the stabbing pain.

You looked up and saw Zalgo staring in awe with his hands clasped together.

"Much better..." He said before wings sprouted from behind him and he grabbed Toby who was behind him.

"Toby!!" You screamed before Zalgo flew up through the roof. You flew after him.

You flew.

You located Zalgo flying above the clouds with Toby and flew faster than you thought you could after him.

You were gaining on Zalgo but something red was getting closer to you. It was-

"(Y/N) watch out!" You heard Toby say as the fireball sped at you. You knew you couldn't dodge it, so you extended you hands, trying to cower under them from the fire blast that was to come.

But it never came.

You opened one eye to see that you had... caught the ball somehow.

"What the-" you started to say before you saw another fireball come towards you. You cowered under your hands again as the fireball you held shot out toward the other fireball and blew up.

"Excellent," Zalgo said. "now we can have some fun."

You whizzed after Zalgo, who still had ahold of Toby, who went limp.

Zalgo laughed at you before flying away into the clouds. You flew after him before the clouds turned to a blood red.

You flew into a cloud, into the red cloud and heard Zalgo's demonic laughing.

"Heh heh heh... you can't resist it (Y/N)," he echoed as you frantically looked around for him.

"Come out you coward!" You screamed at the clouds. A flash of lightning flashed at you before his voice boomed through the clouds again.

"I'm not the coward!" He said before he struck out from behind you.

"Agh!" You screamed as a sharp pain filled your back. You turned around and saw a dagger stabbed into your back.

"Have fun." He said before dropping Toby and whizzing away. You clenched your teeth and yanked out the dagger and threw it down.

You dived for Toby who was going almost faster than you could fly. You saw his eyes flutter open.

"AHHH!" He screamed as he fell through the air.

"Grab my hand!" You yelled as you extended your hand. He reached for you hand as he winched from the hot touch.

"Hold on!" You yelled down to him as he tightened his grip. You extended your wings out, flying both of you up.

----------------------------------
Hi bros sorry for the short chapter

I'm doing a schedule now the only way I can update for now is my schools wifi but anyway I'm planning on updating on Saturdays and Wednesdays.

And remember in the story Zalgo got rid of Toby not being able to feel pain.

Thanks to joey_in_wonderland and hooligan111001 for being awesome and stuff.

Mostly thanks to @Celilia_Destiny for the spams lol XD

STAY FABULOUS

~dramallama_33