Chapter 21

TICCI TOBY P.O.V.

I held on tight to (Y/N)'s hand as she steadied us. I looked down and saw we were maybe a little more than two miles from the ground.

"That was a close-" (Y/N) said before I kissed her, silencing her. She hesitated before kissing me back. I don't know yow long it has been since I last kissed her.

I felt myself pull away as I saw her like her somehow turn into her old self; she had her regular (H/C) hair, her (S/C) skin, and most of all, her beautiful (E/C) eyes that sparkled as I stared into her eyes. I also saw her wings were angelic... like they were before.

"(Y/N)... you're..." I said as I stared at her beautiful appearance. She stared back at me, waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"You look beautiful..." I said before hugging her tightly.

"I'll never let you go..." She said before I looked over her shoulder and before I could say anything, something crashed into both of us, sending us both flying away from each other.

"(Y/N)!!!" I yelled as I went tumbling through the air. I tried to focus on where she was. I saw two figures, knowing one was her. I couldn't make out the other figure, but knew, who it was.

I looked under me as I saw the ground coming closer and closer. I looked back up and saw the sky was now a blood red and I no longer have sight of (Y/N).

You see, in cartoons, the cartoon characters could fall off a cliff or a plane and get up after crashing into the ground like nothing ever happened to them. Just take a look at Willie Coyote and Roadrunner. Damn coyote blew himself up and still lived to tell the tail. Get it? Because coyotes have tails? I thought to myself as I listened to myself laugh at the terrible pun I had made.

But, unfortunately, I'm not in a cartoon OR a sitcom. I immediately know this when I'm snapped back to reality when something slams into me and grabs on like an eagle and doesn't let go.

"Don't worry... I'm not (Y/N)..." He said as he injected something into me. I look over my shoulder as I saw a syringe with a cloudy liquid drain into my blood stream.

"What the-" I said before I felt woozy and I slowly faded.

"Sweet dreams..." I heard Zalgo say before I felt the wind rush by.

YOUR P.O.V.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU COWARD!" You screamed at the empty red clouds that surrounded yourself.

You flew around, looked for the devil you called your father. There was no doubt in your mind that the next time you see him, you would kill him.

You dived straight down out of the red clouds to see if you could get a better look.

You looked around to see the whole sky blood red, and not just the clouds. You immediately found Zalgo. But the thing is, he wasn't alone.

The next thing you know, you're right next to him. Both, Zalgo and you were surprised.

"How?" Zalgo said, still processing how you appeared out of thin air.

"Boo bitch," You said before throwing a punch, missing by a longshot. You growled to yourself as Zalgo zoomed away with Toby.

Why does he want to do with Toby so much? After all, He is after me... you thought to yourself before zooming after him.

-----------------------------------------
Short chapter.

Damn parent teacher conferences.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shoutout to joey_in_wonderland and chuggets for sticking with me on this book all the way and thanks for helping me bros stay awesome

SHREK

I didn't say anything....

STAY FAB

~dramallama_33