Chapter 5- A Mocha With Mikah☕️

A/N-

First off, (F/C) = favorite coffee

Now... CONTINUE (/^_^)/
---------------------------------

MIKAHS P.O.V. (didn't see that comin😱)

I woke up to my answering machine going off. It took me a while to realize what it said.

"Hey Mikah, it's your boss, Ken. You haven't been to work for the past couple days and we got complaints from the customers. To make this short... You're fired."

That's all I heard before the machine clicked off with the beeping sound, showing the time. It was 7:27 A.M.. I was now wide awake, burying my face in my hands. I sighed into my palms.

I walked downstairs. Starting to unpack. I had finally gotten an actual house. I was still moving in with some boxes in my apartment. I sighed before getting into my car and driving two blocks to the apartment.

My new house wasn't far, but it was next to a cafe and was worth it. Unfortunately, the same cafe I just got fired from.

The new house was two floors, with three bedrooms. One on the ground floor, and two on the upper floor.

It had two bathrooms, one in the ground bedroom, which was also a master bedroom. The kitchen was connected to the living room, with a little counter separating the two.

When I was done "walking" through my house in my head I had arrived at the apartment, and parked the car. I walked inside, greeting the desk person.

As I walked up the stairs, I felt as if someone were watching me. I just shrugged it off and went into my apartment. I picked up the box labeled "high school memories" and smiled at my memories. One time, I remember joining the football team. I was a fast runner, but just didn't like football as much.

As I walked down the stairs, carrying the box, I set it in the car, then repeated the process over and over again until ten minutes went by and my car was packed. The last box wasn't labeled, but I didn't bother looking inside.

I picked it up, realizing how heavy it was, and dropped it, accidentally earning the THWUMP! And CRASH! Of what was inside. I muttered a curse before opening the box to see what broke.

"Great... just had to be the dish ware." I muttered under my breath.

"I thought for someone with those guns you would've been able to pick up a box." A familiar voice said.

I smiled, "Good to see you too (Y/N)." I said.

YOUR P.O.V.

"Thought I should stop by, things got complicated where I was... staying at." You said, earning understanding nods from Mikah.

"I do owe you that coffee appointment." You said, grinning.

"As soon as I get these boxes to my new house-" Mikah began to say but was interrupted,

"I'll help you!" You offered.

"Ok, sure. Then after we can both get some mochas. I now live next to a cafe so..." He replied, starting to carry the box.

"I got it." You said, taking the box, not even struggling with the weight.

"You're strong." He said, seeing you carry the box effortless.

The two of you talked, while you carried the box. When you got to his car, you set the box inside carefully.

~time skip to after you help him move into his house etc. cause I'm lazy ^Q^~

"Time for the mocha now?" You asked. Mikah chuckled before answering back.

"Yeah, but first... won't people notice you? You are missing in the neighborhood." He said, concerned.

"I have a hood... that's about it." You said, making him laugh.

Silence overwhelmed the room.

"You could get to-go mochas." You suggested. He nodded, and started to walked out the door.

"Wait!!" You said, reaching for his arm. He looked back at you.

"I want the (F/C) special." You said, holding the most serious face you could hold.

He laughed hysterically before going to the cafe.

You waited in the kitchen and sat by a box, still packaged up, with "high school memories" labeled in black sharpie on the side.

Of course, curiosity got the best of you. You opened the box, and found a graduation hat, pictures in frames, yearbooks, diploma, and a big picture frame.

You pulled out the big picture. It was labeled, "Class of ___". You couldn't see the year because it was smudged out. You sighed and put it back in the box.

You began to feel unwanted tears coming your way. You were never going to see your friends again. You were never going to finish high school, never get your diploma. It was your senior year this year. It was so close.

You wiped away a dropping tear right before Mikah came through the door holding two mochas. He obviously saw the tear, and ended up asking what was wrong. You told him that something was in your eye, he didn't believe you but he just shrugged it off.

The both of you started sipping your mochas and you eventually got to see his backyard, that was connected to the woods. His backyard had a big oak tree in the back, so you sat under it, the sun being blocked from the leaves of the tree. Mikah was talking about his senior year and how he got all A's and B's.

You looked at your watch, and realized that you had been talking to him for over 50 minutes!! You hadn't even talked to your mom yet.

Good thing, Mikah had just gotten done talking about his senior year. You apologized and said goodbye to Mikah.

"We should do this again sometime!!" You yelled back to him.

"It was fun!" He answered back, before you put your hood up and walked to your mothers house. You looked at your watch, seeing you have one hour to talk to your parent.

You had so many questions to ask her, such as, why didn't she tell you about Zalgo? Was your childhood dad your stepdad? And the #1 question you will ask her... What does she have to do with Slender Man?

-------------------------------
That was an extra- long chappie but you guys earned it. So how was the Mocha with Mikah?

What's your favorite coffee flavor? Mine is dark with three spoons of sugar and creamer.

:3 yum.

Yay! Almost to 300+!! So glad I'm getting comments and followers I never though people would like my book!!

I might be making another x reader idk maybe just a book or something :3 I'll let yah bros know

STAY FABULOUS :3

~dramallama_33