Chapter 15

YOUR P.O.V.

"You don't remember do you?" Clockwork said, sounding a little hurt.

You were confused for a while, then it came to you.

"I-I do remember..." You said.

FLASHBACK TO 4 YEARS OLD~

"Natalie!! Come pway wit me!" Little (Y/N) called out as Natalie, her little sister, came to her.

"Hehe! Rawr ima big scawy dinosaur!" Little Natalie said as she tore through the Tinkertoy village.

"I'll slay thee!" (Y/N) said as she picked up a small Lego person with a sword and charged at Natalie, playing the dinosaur.

"ARGG!" The dinosaur rasped out as it died. Natalie fell back onto the bed, laughing and giggling with her sister, (Y/N).

"(Y/N), Natalie! Time to pick up your toys!" The mother said.

"Okay!" The two children both replied in unison, before picking up the toys.

They both continued to pick up the toys, one by one.

"Mommy said we are gunna go out for ice cream!" Natalie said.

"Really?!" (Y/N) yelped in excitement.

"I think so... dada said it was a special place for ice cream!"

"I'm going to ask where!" Little (Y/N) said, before walking out of the room into the hall. (Y/N) stopped when she heard the parents both talking at the bottom of the stairs.

As she peered through the stair bars the voices grew louder.

"The orphanage?!" The mother said

"Yes! It's perfect one less child to worry about!" The dad said.

"B-But they're 4 years old!"

"And she will be adopted quicker that way! Like you actually wanted kids in the first place?!" The father said, before earning nods of agreement from the mom.

The little girl started to cry before fleeing to her sister and telling her what she heard.

"I don't want you to leave!!" Little Natalie said.

"I don't wanna either!" (Y/N) pleaded.

The two sisters collapsed in each other's arms before they heard their fathers voice.

"Come on girls! Let's go for some ice cream!" He said.

"Oh not you (Y/N)... j-just Natalie..." The mother said, sounding heartbroken.

(Y/N) stared at her mother, then to her sister. Her eyes started to well up with tears. She shook her head no.

Natalie's eyes started to tear up before she was taken away from her sister, and taken to the orphanage.

FLASHBACK END~

"You were always the favorite!!" Clockwork said as you remembered the day.

"We... We were just kids..." You managed to rasp out as she placed her hands on your neck.

You reached out a hand before she placed her foot on it, making you unable to get her off.

"Clockwork... don't do this..." You whispered out.

She continued to choke you slowly.

"Natalie... you don't need to do this..." you said before her eyes widened and she loosened her grip.