Chapter 8 - She's Alive

TICCI TOBY P.O.V.

"(Y/N)'s your... sister?" I said, as Clockwork smiled widely.

"T-Then that means..." I started to say but was interrupted.

"That means she is my daughter." Zalgo said, coming from behind the bushes. My eyes widened in fear before he reached a claw at me, when Slendy appeared out of nowhere and stopped his claw with a tendril.

"You!" Zalgo snarled.

"No one takes one of my proxies. Toby! Clockwork! Come close!" He said as he reached a tendril for me and Clockwork. I let him pick me up, while on the other hand, when he picked Clockwork up, she sliced his tendril off.

Slender Man dropped me, out of pain and snarled at Clockwork.

"Holy shit..." I said right before all hell broke loose.

MASKY P.O.V. (un-suspected huh? Hehe)

I helped Hoodie and Jeff carry (Y/N) to the mansion. Not that she was heavy, she was quite light, but the wing is what gave us trouble.

Once we got to the mansion I passed her limp body to Jeff, who was quite strong and asked Jane for medical supplies. I didn't exactly know how to do stitches, so my hands were shaking.

I cleared the kitchen counter, leaving a big table top and had Jeff set her on the table. I told everyone to wait in the living room, Sally was crying her eyes out and Laughing Jack was trying to cheer her up.

I began to sweat. I had no experience whatsoever in medics.

That's when Eyeless Jack took the needle from my hand.

"You know medics?" I asked.

"Yes, I studied it." Eyeless Jack said.

I sighed a sigh of relief before assisting him. He said that he wouldn't be able to cut off the other wing, because if he did, (Y/N) would die. I was surprised he was so good at this.

In mere minutes her leg was stitched, along with her wing in a cast. A BIG cast too. Jack said it would be good in about two days. If she woke up. Her heart was beating, but was low.

We set (Y/N) in her room, making sure she wasn't laying on her wing. Jeff said that her other wing night grow back, but there was a small chance.

I walked downstairs and waited on the couch, ignoring all the questions about (Y/N). I just waited for Slendy am Ticci Toby to return.

It was about 9:00 at night before Slendy and Toby arrived at the mansion. Toby ran through the door, before sprinting to the stairs. I ran after him right when he got to the stairs.

"(Y/N)!! Where's (Y/N)?! Slendy told me she was still alive!!" He said, the look of fear in his eye.

I reached for the emergency kit. I unwrapped some waffles and stuck them in front of Toby.

"Masky stop s-shitting with me tell me w-what happened." He said, anger filling his face, as I saw Slendy's eyes stare at Toby.

I threw the waffles, earning a small sad squeal from Toby. I looked at him questionably.

"Don't worry Toby... Yes she's alive but she's in pretty bad shape. We set her in her room and-" but before I could finish, Toby had already gone and ran up to her room.

------------------------------
I'm writing this at school lunch so...

STAY FABULOUS BROS

~dramallama_33