Chapter 16

YOUR P.O.V.

You took in a sharp breath before you breathed again. You started to catch your breath.

You looked up at Clockwork, as you hunched over and coughed a couple times.

"Are you ok-" she started to say.

"I'm... fine..." You said, coughing quieter now. You started to get up before you fell back down and throwing up.

"You're not fine!!" She said.

You coughed again, but this time, more intensely. After what felt like eternity you stopped coughing and looked up, seeing nothing but blurs.

"(Y/N)!!" Clockwork yelled out before she was thrown against a wall. Your face boiled in anger.

"I'm not afraid of you..." You said, getting up before he threw you in a room, hitting you against a concrete wall. The room consisted of only a bed.

You cringed as a huge wave of pain went through every cell of your body. You felt something prying into your mind.

You opened your eyes, to see Zalgo inches from your face. You saw his soulless eyes fill with red hot lava as you felt the heat on your face.

"Please... just get it over with..." You said.

"Oh no... not now... I want you're boyfriend to witness the event." He said before raising his hand.

"...But for now... let's have some fun..." He said as his hand lit up.

TICCI TOBY P.O.V.

I woke up, immediately feeling the extreme pain in my left leg. Whatever Clockwork injected into me, made me feel pain.

I took the bandages that were covering my hands, and placed them around my left ankle, where the break was.

I winced in pain as I slowly stood up. I ran my hands up and down the wall, feeling it was rough and rock like. I took my right foot and placed it on a ledge in the wall, as I hauled myself up to the top. The trapdoor was closed, muffling all sounds from above.

I felt the ground shake, before I lost my grip while I was almost halfway to the top and came tumbling down onto the concrete floor, landing directly on my bad leg.

I moaned out in pain, my throat raw from screaming in pain earlier, and slowly got up as I felt something warm trickle down my right arm.

A cut, barely visible in the faint lighting, dripping blood. But that wasn't going to stop me. I started to climb up the wall again.

I still winced in pain every time I lifted my left leg or when I scraped my right arm on the sharp rocks.

It felt like hell by the time I got up the wall, and kicked the trapdoor open.

I lifted myself out of the trap when I saw Clockwork.

Hunched over on a wall.

Then I noticed in a room not even 10 feet away, was Slender Man choking Jeff.
---------------------------------
First off...

Thanks chuggets joey_in_wonderland The_devilwolf for voting on my chapters! Means a lot and stay cool!

Second... sorry I haven't posted for two days... I'm super busy with Science Olympiad and stuff. Ima nerd. :P

Plus writing two books at once is harder than I thought

But... this book is almost at its end... 3:

Anywhooooo

Now... I bet you bros are thinking, "why the FRICK is slender man choking Jeff?"

You will know soon >:3

Short a/n here.... lets spam it up...

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Knives everywhere 0-0

anywhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stay Fab

~dramallama_33