Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy

Start from the beginning

Seeing Jimin does that to his daughter but not to him, his lips turns into a pout.

"How about me? I want a peck too..."

Jungkook says, as Jimin sighs, and pecks his forehead. Watching Jungkook shakes his head.

No, not there. On the lips." Jungkook says, as he sits down on his chair.

"B-but- Ergh, fine."

"Sit." The Alpha demands using his deep dominant voice, as Jimin gulps, and quickly obeys him. Sitting on Jungkook's lap where the Alpha told him to.

And immediately, Jungkook smirks, as he kisses Jimin on his mouth softly, but with a dirtiness at the same time. His hands on Jimin's ass. He smiles into the kiss when he feels Jimin kissing him back. Their lips moving in sync, as Jungkook slips his tounge into Jimin's mouth. Savouring his sweet taste. And then, they pulls out, and secures it with a small peck.

He chuckles when he sees Jimin, who is now a blushing mess in front of him.

"Good boy. Now stay here, and eat your breakfast, because we are going out." Jungkook says, as he hum when he tastes Jimin's delicious pancakes, and begin to feeds Aerum her scrambled eggs.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Where are we going?"

"A shopping spree." Jungkook smiles, as he feeds Jimin his pancakes. Making Jimin blushes even more, that he swears that he's going to die if the Alpha keep treating him like this.

"W-Why?" Jimin asks, as Jungkook feeds him the pancakes again.

Okay. Guess he's going to die anyways.

"I want to buy you the things that you want. Like, clothes and...Stuff...I already threw away your clothes last night."

"You what?!"

"Kidding." Jungkook grins.

"Now eat your breakfast, or do you want me to keep feeding you?"

"No, I'm good." Jimin says, as he turns his body to face the table, and  proceeds to eat his breakfast while being hugged by the Alpha's strong veiny arms. Jungkook's other hand goes back and forth between feeding himself, and feeding Aerum, as Jimin smiles.

"Is this what I'm going to feel when I have my husband and a child?" He thought to himself, while continues to eat his breakfast for the day.

"Oh my god...Are you seriously going to buy me more things? I already have enough..."

Jimin says, as he stares at his right hand that's being holding all kinds of a plastic bags from a different clothing and jewellery brands. And all of it are full with all kinds of new clothes and accessories that the Alpha had brought him. Once his little fingers touches something, then the next thing he knew is that all of the things that he had touched are now on the counter. Ready for Jungkook to buy.

"I saw your eyes glancing at this shop. Let's go." Jungkook says, as he drags Jimin by his hand into a different clothing shop.