Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)

Warning: This chapter has a mature content. (Not a smut lol) You have been warned.

"Be careful. The devil has a pretty face."

•Jimin's POV•

"Tae?"

"Jimin."

The blonde furrows his brows. He is now laying on his bed, besides Aerum. The bedroom is now dark, with only the moon light and his fairy lights are shining around the bedroom. His delicate hand is stroking on the little girl's hair softly. Waiting for his Alpha to steps out from the shower so they can cuddle. But he doesn't expect that his best friend would suddenly calls him in the late of night.

"Why are you calling me so suddenly?"

"Bruh, Jimin. It's not like I never done this before. I'm just checking up on you. We haven't talk in a while, aren't we?"

"Mhm." Jimin hums and nods. Shuffling on top of the soft bed to changes his position to sitting.

"Where are your Alphas go?"

"They're sleeping. But I can't sleep, haha."

Taehyung chuckles softly. His voice comes out a little bit soft, like a whisper. Trying to not make his Alphas awake. Taehyung is a one lucky Omega to have a two Alphas, though.

"Oh, and speaking about that, what happens to you and...Uh...What was that guy's name again?"

"Jungkook." Jimin reminds his best friend, as Taehyung nods while slapping his head a little, because of him failing to remember the Alpha's name.

"Yeah. Jungkook. What happened? Is he dead?"

Jimin snorts. His small hand cupping his mouth to stay silent.

"No. Well, first of all, he marked me. And now I'm pregnant with his pup."

"YOU WHA-" Taehyung shouts, as he stops himself. Afraid of being caught by one of his Alphas. "You what??"

"I am pregnant. Uh- I am now one month pregnant, actually." Jimin repeats.

"And you didn't tell me?? What the fuck, Jimin. I trusted you."

"Oh god, you're so dramatic." Jimin smiles.

"Say sorry, Bitch."

"Fine. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my best friend~ Wait omg I can make this into an actual song."

"That IS a song. You just changed the lyrics. It's my favourite song from my favourite singer. His name is V. He's really handsome, though. Kinda looks like me, don't you think?"

"Never heard of him." Jimin states with no expressions on his face. His ears are listening to Taehyung's dramatic gasp.

"How could you. I hope your Alpha chokes."

"Me too. Chokes on my dick." Jimin jokes. Giggles a bit.

"I- Ew."