Chapter 8: The broken past

"You know that I'm not perfect, but you make me feel more perfect and beautiful in every way. Thank you."

•Third POV•

"Where's her mother?" Jimin asks, as he can feel Jungkook's muscle tenses around him.

The flashes of his past tragic memory begins to fill out his brains, as he remembers the day when he lost his mate. The day when he lost a part of himself.

The day when he almost commits a suicide.

"She's not here anymore." Jungkook answers. His voice came out as a whisper, as Jimin immediately shots his head from the Alpha's chest to look at his face.

Jungkook is closing his eyes. Trying to control his tears, so that it didn't manage to fall down his cheeks.

"Daddy...Okay, sit down." Jimin pulls Jungkook by his arms. He changes him into a sitting position, as Jungkook rest his back against the bed board, while his arms are wrapping around Jimin's small waist, who is now sitting on his lap. Jimin brings his hands to cup the Alpha's face. Trying to soothe the latter down.

"Why? What happened to her?" Jimin asks once again. Seeing Jungkook brings his eyes down. Refusing to look at him.

"She died after she gave birth to Aerum... It's because of a maternal mortality. A complication after giving birth. " He mumbles. Jimin can sense that he will break down in a matter of seconds, as he gives the latter a warm hug. Feeling the Alpha hugging him back.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry..." Jimin apologies. Feeling bad for asking.

"Don't be. It's not your fault, Jimin."

Jungkook pulls out from the hug, and gives him a fake smile. Trying to masks his broken heart inside his chest.

"Do you want to know a little bit about her?" Jungkook asks, as Jimin nods slowly.

"What was her name?"

"Her name was Ichika Yui. We met at highschool." Jungkook response.

"Oh. Was she from Japan?" Jungkook nods.

"She was a transfer student. She was really kind. And really friendly. I had my eyes on her since the first time I saw her. She was my junior." Jungkook says. Remembering the time when they were first met.

"Jungkook, today we have a new transfer student from Japan. She is going to be your junior."

His teacher said. Besides her, was a beautiful Japanese girl Omega. She had a brown medium short hair, that reaches her shoulder, a see through bangs, a cute pink thin lips, a milky fair skin, and a beautiful monolid eyes. She's a little bit shorter than him.

"Oh." Jungkook said, as the girl began to introduced herself.

"Hello!" The girl bowed. "My name is Ichika Yui. It's nice to meet you!" She bowed once again. Making Jungkook chuckled.

"Hye...My name is Jeon Jungkook. It's nice to meet you too." Jungkook said, as the girl smiled.

"Jungkook, I want you to show her around the school. Including her class."

"Okay." Jungkook answers, as the both of the teenagers bowed towards their teacher, and stepped out of the office.

"So... what is your class's name?" Jungkook voices out, as the girl looks at him.

"It's 4 Evergreen."

"Oh. Then it looks like I'm more clever than you." Jungkook teased.