Chapter 34: Two worlds

"Orphic:
(adj.) mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding."

•Third POV• (Somewhere in Seoul.)

The silver haired Omega is gulping on his glass of champagne. Walking so elegantly around the big mansion with his black leather coat, that is hugging his body, along with the matching black diamond choker. Wrapping around his unmated bare milky neck. His black expensive heels are clicking on the floor everytime he walks. His silver diamond earrings are swaying. Hitting the wind.

His aura literally screams powerful. He has this intimidating, mixed with a little bit of sexiness and a charisma around him, that makes people, who didn't know him yet, feels very nervous whenever he's around or near them.

His full nude red plump lips is coming in contact with the glass once again. His tounge is tasting the sweet flavour of grape, as he walks upstairs on the staircase. Opening the white door with a decorations of a pure gold around it.

"Yoongi~"

The silver haired man says, as Yoongi shoots his head to face the beautiful Omega in front of him. His hands are still typing in his computer.

"Oh. Jimin. It's you. What do you want?"

Jimin smiles. Sitting on the black leather chair in front of Yoongi. His shiny nails are clacking against the brown table.

"Did you find him yet?" The Omega asks. Voice soft.

"I'm trying my best right now. But it's so hard to find him...Ugh. What's his full name again?"

The black haired Alpha questions, as Jimin rolls his eyes. Sighing. "For the second time, Jeon Jungkook. His name is Jeon Jungkook, and I missed him...Did you find anything?"

"Nope." Yoongi sigh. "But I promise you, Jimin. I'll find him."

Yoongi promise, as Jimin gives him a small smile. But then, he's soft expression changes into a clear excitement. His smiles are wide.

"Okay. Anyways, me and the boys wants to go to the club. Do you want to join us?" Jimin says cheerfully, as Yoongi makes an unamused expression.

"No thanks. You guys will probably get wasted, and make out with each other. So no."

Jimin scoffs. "And you don't care if I kiss Tae?"

"No." Yoongi states.

"Why? He's your Omega. Don't you care about him?"

"Will Hoseok be there too?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then I don't care. You are an Omega. If you guys end up doing it, it won't effect your virginity. If you mark him, it's just going to be a symbol of affection. So yeah. I don't care. Just don't let him be near any Alpha, except for Hoseok."

Yoongi explains, as Jimin rolls his eyes once again. "You're no fun." Says Jimin, as he stands up from the chair. Wanting to walks out of the room, when Yoongi stops him.