Chapter 16: Court him (M)

Warning: This chapter contains a mature scene. You have been warned.

"To be with you. That's all I want."

•Third POV•

"Daddy...M-more...Give me more..."

Jimin moans, as Jungkook growls. Their hands are intertwined together onto the mattress, and both of their necks and collar bones are painted with their hickeys. Jungkook leans in to kiss Jimin using his tounge. Sucking and licking their lips, as they moves in sync. The Alpha thrust his hips faster. Pounding into the Omega, as Jimin moans, and whines. Few weeks have passed, since the day Jungkook had given Jimin the explanation that he wanted. And they've been more closer with each other. But still not close enough to be in a relationship. And Jungkook is attempting to close the gap between the two of them. And make the Omega officially becomes his.

"Daddy...Daddy, I'm close...A-Ah..."

Jimin throws his head back, while Jungkook licks his neck, and move his tounge to the younger's right nipple. Circling his hot tounge around the buds.

"God... You're so pretty... Taking my cock so well."

"Ah...Y-Yes...I l-love your cock...F-fuck...C-Close!"

Jungkook smirks, as he snaps his cock deep into Jimin. Directly stroking his prostate, as Jimin moans, and shoots his cums onto his abs. Panting heavily, while Jungkook still pounds into him. Today, Jungkook has made him came for the fourth time. Their bodies are glistening with their cums.

"Jimin...Jimin...Tell me where you want me to cum..."

"M-my face... please, please..."

Jimin begs, as Jungkook's cock twitches, as he pulls out, and shoots his thick string of cum on Jimin's face. Making Jimin gasp. The cum from his face is licking down to his neck, and the mattress. The both of them are panting hard from their long session. Jungkook licks his own cum on Jimin's face, and kiss the Omega. Their both are tasting the Alpha's sweet cum, as they pulls out. The Alpha immediately drops himself onto the mattress besides Jimin.

"Shit. That was hot." Jungkook states, as Jimin grins. Jungkook's fingers are wiping the cum from Jimin's face, and spread it around his scent gland. Masking the Omega's scent with his.

Jungkook stares at Jimin's face. Can't believe that this beautiful man is right in front of him. All covered in his cums and scent. He strokes the blonde hair gently. Seeing the Omega smiling.

"Jimin?" Jungkook voices out, as Jimin's eyes are now focusing on the Alpha. "Yes?" Jimin answers.

"What do you feel about me courting you?" There. He said it. His lips formed into a smile when seeing Jimin's eyes widens, along with the small gasp from Jimin. Jungkook's thumb caressing Jimin's cheek.

"W-what do you mean?" Jimin says. Trying to not overreacting, and misunderstanding to the Alpha's word. Although there's absolutely nothing to be misunderstood about.

"Nothing. You just look like my future mate." Jungkook grins. His bunny teeth is peeking out, as Jimin goes speechless. Watching, as Jungkook got out of the bed.

"Wait for me. I want to call someone first, before we take a bath." Jungkook smiles. Leaving Jimin who is like his whole body is being glued to the mattress. He doesn't move, nor saying any words. Too shock from the word that was coming from Jungkook's lips.