Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)

Warning: Contains a little mature scenes, an act of violence (not between Jikook), and a mentions of blood. You have been warned.

"In the memories of entrancing moments, even if I dance alone, it still rains. When this fog gets lift up, I will run to you on my wet feet. Hold me in your arms, then.
-Jungkook, Still with you-"

•Third POV•

Jimin moves his hips a little to changes his positions, as he gasp. Feeling something is pressing against his prostate. He doesn't even know that it's already eight in the morning, as he opens his eyes. Seeing his room is surrounded by a bright sunlight. He realises that Jungkook is late for work, as he sits up, and immediately gasp again. His prostate is very sensitive from last night. He sighs, and turns behind him. Only then, he notices that Jungkook's cock is still inside of him. Locking his knot from yesterday.

"Oh my god..." Jimin mumbles, as he pulls out the big cock out of his hole. Jungkook's cum dripping out of his entrance. He totally forgot, and too tired to think, and ended up accidentally sleeping with his own boss. But somehow, to him, it feels right to do that. Even if this will make it go wrong at the same time.

"Daddy? Daddy, wake up... Don't you have work today?" Jungkook groans and purrs softly. Still feeling sleepy, as Jimin gasp again. Realising that they both has a little princess to take care of. Jimin immediately stands up, and grabbed his blanket that happens to fell on the floor from yesterday's fucking. He wraps it around his body, as he runs his way towards Aerum's bedroom. Feeling relief that the little Omega is still sleeping silently inside her pastel pink crib.

Jimin walks back into his room, where Jungkook is still sleeping on his nest, as Jimin smiles. "Adorable. But oh god, what if he'll be mad at me for not waking him up early in the morning?!" He thought to himself. He climbs back onto his nest. Silently praying for Jungkook to forgive him, as he shakes the Alpha softly.

"Daddy, wake up! You're late for work!" Jimin continues to shakes him, and do whatever he can, he sees Jungkook's eyes flutters open. And the next thing he knows, is that he's being pushed back against the mattress, and the Alpha is now on top of him.

"What is it, hm?" Jungkook voices out. His eyes are staring down on Jimin's eyes. "Um...You are late for work. It's eight in the morning..." Jimin says. His cheeks are blushing with the position that they are in now.

"I'm not going to work today..." Jungkook mumbles, as he closes his eyes, and buries his face on Jimin's scent gland. His arms are basically hugging Jimin's body under him.

"What about we continue again? Are you up for round two?"

"I...Uh... W-wait- Ah..." Jimin gasps, when he feels Jungkook's cock sliding inside of him so easily, as Jungkook begin to thrust lazily , using a slow pace. His mouth is licking, and sucking on his sweet spot. Jimin let out a breathy soft moans, and purrs, as he close his eyes. Enjoying the feeling being fuck so gently in the morning. Suddenly, they both being interrupted by a call from Jungkook's phone. But the Alpha ignores it.

"Daddy...S-someone is calling you..." Jimin says in between his pleasures.

"No...need to please my Omega first." Jimin blushes. His wolf is feeling happy, when Jungkook calls him 'his omega.' But Jimin shakes his head.

"You need to answer it, Alpha. It can be something important."

Jungkook groans, as his right hand grabs the phone besides him, that happened to be buried in Jimin's blankets and pillows. He looks at the caller's name, and rolls his eyes.