Chapter 35: Promise (M)

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

“You've made me wait for you. Far too long.”

•Third POV•

(Ten years ago; Busan, South Korea.)

“Jungkookie!”

Jungkook flinched at the sudden call of his name. Turning behind him to see a sliver haired boy with a brown haired guy behind him, as he smiled.

“Oh, Jimin and Namjoon hyung! Finally.

Jungkook said. Adoring the smile on Jimin's lips. He had been keeping his little crush at Jimin for two years, since he started going to the university. There, he met Jimin and his brother, Namjoon. The both of them had been a great hyung for Jungkook. Jimin was older than him by two years of age, while Namjoon was older than him by three years. They saw him as their friends. But it's a lot of a different story when it comes for Jungkook and Jimin alone.

“Did we make you wait for us for too long?”

Said the brown haired Alpha, Namjoon. Sitting besides him, as Jimin hops onto Jungkook's lap.

Aahh hyung! You're getting too heavy!”

Jungkook joked. His hands were immediately resting around Jimin's waist, as if they were a cute couple. When the truth was, they both were nothing but a very close friends. A pure platonic friends. For now.

“Am I?” Jimin pouts. “Then I'll just-”

“No!” Jungkook tightened his grips on the Omega's waist, when Jimin wanted to get away from him. “I'm just kidding, hyung.”

Jimin looked at him. A disbelief expression was clearly painted on his face. “You little-”

Jimin went to grip at Jungkook's natural brunette hair, as Namjoon took his hands away. “Let him go, Jimin. He's just joking!”

Jimin heaved a sigh while rolling his eyes. “Fine.”

But then, the silver haired boy glared his eyes at the cackling younger boy who he was sitting on. Jimin's eyes went soft, and his white teeth was peeking out to nibble at his rosy lips. Earlier, him and Namjoon had agreed to met Jungkook at the park to tell him something... Probably a bad news. No. It was. It is.

“Kookie?” Jimin called. His voice was soft.

“Yes? What did you two want to tell me?” Jungkook responded, as Jimin shifted his eyes at his brother. Who was nodding for him to continue.

“Um..Well...We-We have to go. Both me and Namjoon hyung.”

Jungkook felt like his world had stopped when he heard that phrase. He knew that this time will come. But why did it felt so fast?

“B-Both of you? Now? Right now? But- How do I-”

“Yes. Jungkook, we're so sorry...Our family business...We have to move to Seoul.” Namjoon said, as Jimin continued him.