I went limp and Logan placed my head on his lap.
"Stupid. Your so stupid you know. But I love you anyway." I felt him stroak my fur and closed my eyes. I was about to fall asleep when a sharp pain hit my side and I growled and tried to get up. I couldn't get though as about 6 men had me pinned to the floor so the doctor could stitch my wound. I growled and started to thrash. Logan stroked my fur and I instantly calmed down. I growled whenever the doctor hit a nerve. Literally.

"OK she'll be fine. She has to stay shifted for a day or two so she can heal but other then that she'll be fine." The doctor said while packing his things up.

"Thanks doctor I will call you probably not tomorrow, the day after to check up on her." I growled at that. Logan just gently swatted my nose and glared at me. I huffed and put my head back on his lap.

"Your gunna be the death of me Tyler." I heard Logan say before I let the blackness consume me and fell into a deep sleep.

--------

"Why won't she wake up its been 2 days!" I hear who I think is Logan yell. Wait! 2 days! I shot my eyes open and jump up out of the bed. I scan the room. I'm in Logan's room. I look down and see I'm still in my wolf form. The memories from before flood back to me and I instantly lick my side. Healed! I huff and lie down looking at the door.

After about 2 minutes I hear Logan coming upstairs. He sounds annoyed. No scratch that pissed. As soon as he comes in I jump from the bed and nuzzeled his side. He is tense at first but then realation hit him. Hard! He collapsed and gripped my fur for dear life like I would vanish out of thin air. I nuzzle his head and purr. I lie down and Logan leans against me absent mindedly stroaking my fur.

"I glad your OK I was really worried. Don't ever do that again OK. I was scared shitless during the fight. But them he submitted to you and I think I had a heart attack. I mean an alpha submitting to a Luna is pratically unheard of." He sighed "at least I know you can fight. That can give me some peace of mind I guess." I huff and stand up and pad to the door. I sit down and look at Logan expectantly.

He sighs and opens the door. I sprint downstairs with Logan attempting to keep up. I got downstairs and went to the kitchen. Where everyone was. I growl as Logan tackles me playfully. "Gotcha" he states I huff and look up to see the adults looking at us like were on drugs. I get up and wait for some food.

"Come on Ty, I'll teach you how to shift back." He sprints upstairs with me hot in his heels nipping every now and then. He growls and sits on the bed. "OK close the door" I hit it with my tail and huff.

"Show off. OK to shift back to human form go in the closet and just think of your human body. BTW you shift back naked. So no doing it in front of other men." I huff and nod before trotting to the closet.

I sit on my hunches and picture my human form. It doesn't work. I growl in frustration and Logan just laughs. "Picture yourself walking your hair colour eye colour and ect. Oh actually scratch the eye colour. When your born a werewolves eyes are naturally grey then they change when you shift. Its a way of showing if a werewolf can shift yet or not." I try again and feel my bones changeing and cracking and popping into place. I cringe. "Fuck that was a bit painful."

"You got it then"

"No I bought a space unicorn of course I did it smartass." I walk out in black shorts and a tank top. He chuckles and hugs me tight. I don't hesitate to hug him to. Since I have my wolf the feelings have increased. Tenfold! I sigh.

"OK I've been out for two days before that I shifted and got in a massive fight. I was given a massive gash on my side and I haven't eaten since. So if your getting my vibe I'm implying that you get me food. And that was the most painful experience of my life." He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist.

We get to the kitchen and the first thing that happens is I'm fired with questions. I groan and bury my head in Logan's arm. He chuckled.

"Alright guys give her some space."

"Yes, Alpha."

"Omfgiforgotyouweregiventhealphatitlethedayishiftedomfgimissedtheceremonyohmyfuckinggoditsmondaywehaveschooltodaywhatamigunnadoihav-" Logan cut me off by placing his hand over my mouth.

"And breath." I mumble things into his hand before sighing and going to the fridge.

"You didn't miss the ceremony because I refused to do it with you out cold much to my dads dislike." I blushed remembering my rant.

"OK sorry. Now what are we eating." We were alone in the kitchen. "PANCAKES!!" I yell and Logan laughes and goes to go make them.

*

*

*

*

*

A/N Ok another done. Just thought it would be nice to wright another part because I'm bored as fuck. OK so will her dad return? Why did he come back? Is he really her dad? How come her wolf is so big and she is a natural fighter? All questions will be answered in due time. BTW if I ever wrote Lexi instead of Tyler then it is because of my other book:Mates my ass alpha boy or MMAAB for short the main characters there are laxi and Scott

This is Tyler and Logan! Don't mix them up sorry if I do please tell me if I do so I can fix it. Thanks! 1786 words

Vote

Fan

Comment

Enjoy!