Chapter 37: Escape

Start from the beginning

There was no way that he didn't knew Dr.Kim from before..

"Have you guys met before?" Jimin suddenly said the words I was hesitant to ask. My eyes nervously traveled to Dr.Kim who smiled at Jimin.

"He is new in Seoul, right? So we haven't" Dr.Kim answered Jimin before turning his neck to look at Taehyung. Their eyes met and finally Taehyung accepted his hand before I looked at Jimin who immediately lifted his head to meet my eyes.

With a smirk on his lips and eyes locked with mine he patted Taehyung's tensed back before licking over his lips.

"Dinner is ready!" Minah called while Hoseok excitedly started clapping his hands. Dr.Kim and Taehyung broke the handshake and with a last look at me Dr.Kim and the others started leaving the hall to join the dinning table while I couldn't even move an inch.

Taehyung ran a hand through his face before turning his head to look at me. I frown at the sight of his cold gaze. "Where is the toilet?" He asked, his deep voice sounded raspier than usual which made me gulp while pointing to the door on the right side of the hallway.

His eyes followed my index before looking back at me, he bended his body forwards and suddenly pressed a kiss on my head. I flinched and my heart almost jumped out of my chest while blinking at him in shock.

"I will be back"

~

At dinner I could feel Jimin's piercing eyes on me which made me tighten my grip around the spoon in my hand before lifting my head and meet his eyes.

I arched an eyebrow, still annoyed from his behavior earlier I squinted my eyes at him. He knew me, he could always see through me which is why his eyes softened and his lips curved into an apologetic smile.

I gulped because we both knew that I couldn't stay mad at him but suddenly when I felt Taehyung's hand stroking my bare leg, I shuddered and all my attention traveled to silent man sitting next to me.

My heart skipped a beat and I bit on my lower lip before pushing his hand away which made him smile while looking at his plate.

"So how's the last year of school going?" Dr.Kim's deep voice drew our attention to him.

"It's a pain in the ass" Jimin sighed "He described it perfectly" Jisoo chuckled before letting a piece of steak disappearing into her mouth.

"And for you, Y/n?" Unexpectedly I blinked and put the spoon down and the sound of my name "Better than the years before" I answered and the whole table turned silent.

"Wow" Dr.Kim said "My little one is growing" He added and I squinted my eyes at him "Yah!" I said before glaring at him with a teasing smile which widened his grin.

"You still haven't learn how to speak to someone older and wiser than you" He grinned while disappointedly shaking his head at me.

"She is shameless, Doctor" Hoseok said with a full mouth.

"Do you have death wishes?" I glared at him which made the others laugh.

"Anything else?" Dr.Kim asked and I froze "Soyeon will transfer" I answered casually while leaning back into my seat before turning my neck to look at him "Why is that?" He asked.