Chapter 37: Escape

Start from the beginning

Do they know each other?

"It's fine guys step aside I will clean it up" Minah rushed over to us and touched my arm which made me flinch before lifting my head to look at her. I exhaled when I looked into her worried eyes before shaking my head to stop her from cleaning up the sudden mess.

"Just tell me where I can find something to clean up, I will do it." I answered and gave her a reassured smile but Jimin's voice suddenly interrupted us just when Minah opened her mouth to answer me.

"You won't touch anything Y/n!" Jimin came in between us and my lips parted while looking at his darkened eyes and then back to Taehyung who still seemed to be in a shocked state, not moving an inch or saying something.

A cold shiver ran down my spine, every trace of color has vanished from Taehyung's face, only an empty darkness in his eyes were left.

"Right Taehyung?" Jimin almost angrily glanced up at him which made me frown. Jimin's eyes carefully glanced down at me, he was watching every single move of mine.

"Right" Taehyung broke the suffocating silence with his deep voice, my heart skipped a beat before exhaling nervously. "We will leave" Taehyung said and lowered his head to look at me. I almost shuddered when I looked him in the eyes, not a single trace of warmth was left, they were empty and cold, almost lifeless.

What did happen to him?

"Why?" My expressions darkened while trying to understand what has gotten into him. "I don't feel good" His throat sounded hoarsely and his eyes were telling me that indeed something has triggered him a few minutes ago.

"Alright, okay" I breathed out almost nervously "Won't you tell me what's wrong?" My eyes softened while trying to understand him and search for the warmth in his eyes.

Something flickered in his eyes which softened his expressions, my heart started accelerating, I almost got him to talk to me but the sudden sound of Dr.Kim immediately shuttered the bubble I tried to build around us.

"Is everything all right there?" He asked but my eyes were fixing Taehyung's empty eyes.

"I'm not sure Dr.Kim, our Taehyung looks troubled" Jimin said and I gulped when I caught an almost burning anger flashing through Taehyung's eyes

I immediately touched Taehyung's arm while feeling everyone's stare on us. Taehyung clenched his jaw "Look at me" I whispered and he slowly decided to lift his eyes.

"Let's leave Y/n" My heart clenched at the sight of the desperate look in his eyes while a sudden wave of emotions floated over my body at the sound of his voice.

"Ah Ah Ah you can't leave like that guys, you just came I can't let you disappear like that." From the corner of my eyes I saw Dr.Kim walking towards us which made me frown.

"I agree with you Dr.Kim, our Taehyung is a bit shy at first. I mean you're the greatest therapist we have, I'm sure you can melt his ice." Jimin chuckled.

"Jimin" Namjoon placed his arm on Jimin's shoulder to stop him while I was angrily glaring at him.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung, I'm Kim Wobin." Dr.Kim stepped forward and I could almost see Taehyung leaning back. I was shocked, I couldn't deny it and neither could I deny the fact that Taehyung was behaving very odd. Dr.Kim waited for Taehyung to accept his hand but Taehyung hesitated. His shoulders were looking tensed, his jaw clenched and eyebrows furrowed.