Chapter 11

Oikawa opened the hospital room's door just to find Daichi and Suga sleeping, they were leaning onto each other and holding hands. Oikawa let out a sigh and smiled at the sight.

"I'll get going, take care" the nurse bowed goodbye.

"Ah yes, thank you" Oikawa bowed back before taking his phone out and looking at the time "It's 2am already?! good thing it's a friday"  He walked up to Suga and Daichi and tapped their heads.

"Wake up lovebirds, it's time to go"

Suga squirmed a little and Daichi stretched before both of them got up and headed out with Oikawa beside them.

"Hey uhh I'm really sorry about Iwaizumi, I seriously don't know what goes through his head" Daichi said clearly disappointed in his friend's actions.

Oikawa smiled "don't worry about it, I don't blame him.. If I heard those rumors about someone like me I'd also believe them" he chuckled.

"Don't say that!" Suga scolded him.

"Yeah.. Iwaizumi is the one to blame this time, nothing justifies the awful things he said about you" Daichi added.

"Ahhh! cut it out alreadyyyy, you guys are making me feel like some loser" Oikawa laughed trying to lighten the mood.

The other two boys laughed too as they finally walked out of the hospital.

"Hey guys"

"Bokuto? hi!" Suga greeted him surprised.

"I thought you guys might need a lift so here I am" he smiled, opening his arms.

"Seriously how can you guys be friends with such a jerk? you're both too nice" Oikawa said referring to Daichi and Bokuto.

Daichi laughed "I swear he's not that bad"

All four of them got into Bokuto's car and learned more about each other on their way home.

-The next day-
"Alright everyone! here are our new employees!! please welcome them with a round of applause" Suga announced in the employee's room where all current employees were gathered to welcome two new members of their family.

"Hi everyone! I'm Hinata Shouyo and I know I'm short but I can jump really high!!" Hinata introduced himself.

"You don't need jumping for this job" Tsukishima rolled his eyes and Hinata glared at him.

"I'm Takahiro Hanamaki, nice to meet you all" Makki smiled and bowed slightly.

"Alright! today's your first day so you'll each have a 'trainer.' Hanamaki, follow me and Oikawa you'll keep an eye on Hinata" Suga ended the meeting and everyone got to work.

"Ok shorty pie, you'll go serve the first people that walk in starting now. You just have to introduce yourself and take their orders, easy! I'll watch you from here" Oikawa told Hinata as he leaned on the bar section's counter.

"O-ok! I can do that.." Hinata replied nervously yet excited. The doors opened and three boys walked in.

"Ah.. it's been a while since we've been here" Kindaichi stopped for a moment and admired the place were he met his boyfriend, Kunimi.

"Hurry up and sit down" Kunimi pushed him lightly. Kageyama didn't say anything and just followed them to a table.

"Looks like it's your time to shine shorty" Oikawa nudged Hinata.

"Y-yes! here I go" Hinata quickly grabbed his notepad and walked over to table 9.

"Good evening! I'm Hinata Shouyo and I'll be your waiter tonight, it's my first day so I apologize if I'm a bit clumsy" he giggled.

"No worries!" Kindaichi replied "I'm Kindaichi, this is my boyfriend Kunimi, and our friend Kageyama"

"Nice to meet you" Hinata smiled and bowed his head as he glanced at the other two "so! what can I get for you tonight?" he asked as politely as he could.

"I'll get a martini" Kindaichi replied.

"A Daiquiri, please" Kunimi said.

Hinata wrote that down on his notepad and turned to Kageyama with the biggest smile on his face "and you?" he leaned in a bit.

Kageyama's eyes widened a little at the red head's sudden actions "I-I'll get a Mark 7" he finally spoke.

"Ok!!" Hinata wrote it down and skipped away happily.

"He's really bubbly" Kindaichi chuckled.

After Hinata gave Tsukishima his notepad and the said boy made the drinks, he returned to the table with the tray in his hands, walking as carefully as he could. Unfortunately, as he was about to arrive, his feet tangled up with each other and he tripped. Hinata closed his eyes tightly waiting for the pain of his face hitting the table and the sound of glass shattering but instead, he was embraced by a pair of strong thick arms. He opened his eyes slowly and was met with a pair of beautiful dark blue eyes, a pink blush spread across his cheeks.

"T-thank you.."

Kageyama cleared his throat "whatever, get off me" he pushed him off.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" Hinata frowned and looked like he was about to cry, he bowed multiple times in embarrassment and placed the drinks on the table and off the tray before finally walking away again.

"Oh~ what's this?" Kindaichi raised his eyebrows playfully at Kageyama.

"I see that blush" Kunimi smirked.

"Shut up! you're both crazy!" Kageyama replied almost yelling.

"He's literally the exact image of your ideal type just– the clumsier version, you stuttered earlier too"  Kindaichi continued bugging him as he looked at Hinata from afar.

"I think Kageyama has a crush" Kunimi teased.

"Cut it out! he's nowhere near my ideal type!"

"Sureeee"

"Agh Hinata you idiot!! that was so embarrassinggg"

"You did really good except for the part where you tripped" Oikawa gave him a thumbs up while trying not to laugh. Tsukishima on the other hand let out the loudest laugh ever.

"What a fucking loser"

"S-shut up!" Hinata angrily set his notepad down and made his way into the employees room with small tears wailing in his eyes. He sat down next to his locker and buried his face into his knees.

After a few minutes Kenma walked in "Shouyo, there you are" he realized Hinata wasn't replying and heard him sniffle. Kenma sat down beside him and placed a hand on Hinata's shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked him softly.

Hinata lifted up his head "Kenma-sannn" he whined.

"Just call me Kenma and stop crying, your face is getting all messy" he said as he wiped the younger's cheeks.

"So, what happened?"

To be continued..