What I Like About You

Author's Notes: I was listening to this song and I was hit with inspiration. It was like a smack in the face! BAM! So I decided to post up it while it was fresh in my mind. BEWARE! The story contains Boy x Boy, Gay, Yaoi, etc. If that's not your cup of tea, please don't start flaming because I already warned you. Alright, thank-you! Enjoy the read!

PROLOGUE 

"What I like about you, you really know how to dance!" 

His hair was the brightest living gold that was combed over perfectly. Those cloudless blue eyes staring at the flickering lights painting the dance floor while he sat at the bar. People watching was a casual hobby for Terry. He found himself uninterested at the crowd dancing in a slow grind with the upbeat music. Terry was a lean figure with a million dollar smile that got him tons of good reviews on television. A man who knew the right words to say, a delightful demeanor, and an overall gentleman. You wouldn't expect a handsome man like him to be wandering alone at a bar without a fine lady to accompany him. Except Terry didn't fancy women at all. Sure, Terry did hang out with plenty of women like tonight, agreeing to be the designated driver. Truth be told, Terry was a homosexual. He couldn't resist a man in a suit and a charming smile. Stifling a giggle from escaping his lips, molding his face so expressive of sensibility and sweetness, he brought himself back to reality. It would bad news if people realized their local news anchor was a raging homosexual. Oh the irony of it.  

Drumming his fingers on top of the counter unconsciously, Terry caught a hand waving at him at the corner of his eye. "Hey! Stop sulking in the corner already and dance with us!" The ginger haired woman called with a flirtatious smile playing along her ruby lips. "Just because you can't drink doesn't mean you can't have some fun, right?" she did have a point. Pursing his lips in a contemplating stare at his little friend who continued to urge him on before he called out, "Fine, fine. I'm coming."  

Suddenly an old familiar song begun to echo out with its lyrics invading his hypersensitive ears while he danced his way to his fiery red hair friend, Rosalie.  

"What I like about you, you really know how to dance!" 

Lip syncing to the song with his hips swaying in the rhythm he lost himself in the crowd. Little did our blonde friend know there was a certain amber haired man enjoying the show being performed. Those chocolate eyes continued to follow the blonde's swaying hips before their gaze met. Both like deers caught in headlights.  

"When you go up, down, jump around, think about true romance, yeah!" 

"Well, well. Looks like you've got a fan over." He heard Rosalie shout over the music to him with a taunting smile before winking at him. Honestly. Did she know he wasn't the type of man to pick up guys at bars? Flushing red, Terry tore his gaze elsewhere. He continued to dance with smooth steps and thrusts of his limbs until he realized the other man had still had his sights on him. It was at that moment Terry had to swallow hard to get rid of the lump at his throat. The other male begun to waltz over to the dance floor with a confident, smug, and gorgeous smile plastered across his face. Terry begun to blink rapidly as if his reality would vanish within seconds. "Hey there," the voice was foreign to his ears as he gawked at the undeniably gorgeous male in front of him.