Coffee for Two?

Author's Notes: First thing is first. Sorry! It's been a busy couple of weeks or rather days. Anyways! Enough of my mindless rambles, here's chapter three! I hope this the last time I have to put this warning here but ya' know people just don't like to listen or read in this situation. Do Not Flame. Contains Boy x Boy, Gay, Male slash, etc. With that typed, here you go. (; 

Chapter Two: Coffee for Two? 

"Tell me all the things that I wanna hear." 

Talk about awkward. The brunette curls brushing on the man's forehead was starting to bother Terry to no end. It took all the fiber of his strength to resist the urge to push those curls out of his forehead and just run his hand through those soft... Whoa. Too far. Back up. 

"So..." His lips twitched into a smile as the brunette haired man sat down across from Terry who was clutching the latte as a stress ball. "Terry, I hope this isn't uncomfortable for you."  

This was totally comfortable. I mean, c'mon, what was more comfortable than talking to the man who watched you dance the previous night and apparently had taken you home after getting completely drunk. Yeah, it couldn't be any more comfortable than this. 

"Oh no," The blonde was horrible at lying. He could feel his index finger and thumb brush together out of a nervous habit. "Just overwhelmed is all." And afraid. "Please tell me I wasn't a total mess or embarrassment." Terry had a reputation of spilling out his secrets whenever under the influence of alcohol and embarrassing himself publically. 

"Ha ha! About that...!" Patrick seem to enjoy the distress in Terry's gapping mouth. "I'm just kidding! It wasn't anything too bad. I mean, I wasn't complaining when you were practically sucking my face off. Sort felt like I was in high school again."  

Oh My Gaga. Did Patrick just say Terry sucked his face off last night? Biting his bottom lip, Terry let out a groan as his face turned into a deep shade of red. "Sorry," He mumbled with his face buried in his arm to hide the obvious blush on his face. "I - I didn't - Well - Ugh!" The words didn't want to come out right. He couldn't really explain himself at the moment.  

"No, no!" Without even noticing the odd glances thrown at their direction, Patrick placed his hand on top of Terry's. Smooth circles were brushed on the blonde's sensitive flesh as the brunette let out another chuckle escape him. "Don't be sorry. I certainly enjoyed it." His hazel eyes bore into his very soul as he pressed the conversation forward. "I just didn't want this to be a onetime thing." That's when Terry decided to lift his head up and quirk an eyebrow in question to what Patrick meant when he said 'onetime thing'.  

He noticed the blonde's confused expression and decided to shed some light. "I want to have a relationship together whether it be a friendship or a more intimate relationship." Then there was this charming smile that he was flashing at Terry who was completely caught off guard. "Or it could be like the movie, When Harry Met Sally, where they eventually end up together." How could a total stranger steal his heart so fast? 

Terry scrambled to stand up as he slid out of the booth, not caring about the abandon latte or the quiet stares. "I - I can't." His voice was barely above a whisper and the hurt expression on Patrick's face was a bit nerve wrecking. "We just met! I mean, I can't have - I just need time." He let out a soft sigh as he dropped his arms to his side. "I have to go." Snatching the massager bag off the booth, Terry ran out of the small caf\u00e9. Patrick sat there and stared at the empty booth across him with a faint smile.  

Once Terry was three blocks away, he begun dial the number with anxious hand movement. The sound of the familiar female voice was comforting as she answered. "Terry! Oh my gosh! Spill!" As it was almost like she read his mind without him uttering a word. Terry had told Rosalie about meeting up with Patrick at the caf\u00e9 in hopes of clarification on last night's events.  

"I don't even know where to start." 

"Cause it's true what I like about you."