Chapter 4. Recovery??

Start from the beginning

" Wait, is this a lab? Is this why you have that doctor with Einstein's hair style?" Ok the last comment was genuine. You don't want to see his hair. What was he doing to cause it look like that? *Shrug* I don't know and I don't wanna.

" Calm done, I also saw you are straying away from the question but okay" he shrugged." When you're ready you will". He didn't even doubt that but let's see.

" I'm genuinely confused" I chuckled." Ok another question though"

"Shoot". " Who is the little- wait, you have your memories back" he squealed." I've been wondering when you would realize" I chuckled." Did you tell the doctors?"

" Yes! You were Also in here" I laughed. " Cute" I hear him muttered. " Huh?"

" Your laugh is cute" I was blushing by now. Fortunately I was breathing on my own so I had I'm a mask. " I can tell your blushing, your ears are also red" he laughed.

"I can't wait to see your face" I was shocked because of the compliments I'm getting from him. Come on, he is my bully, of course I would be shocked. But him not seeing my face shocked me a bit.

" You haven't?" I asked. " Nope, but I bet you'll be beautiful." Ok my whole body must be red by me blushing. " It is" he stated laughing. " Huh?"

" Your body is red" he says not being able to contain he laughter.
He looked handsome and his laughter was contagious so I started laughing along with him.
Then we started talking.

" Lidia!!!" I heard shouting. After a few seconds Tessa came in the room. " Oh my gosh Lidia." She hugged me sobbing. I hated when she cried.

" What happened Tes ? Are your okay?" Asked while checking for injures on her body. " I'm okay you dummy. I was crying for you and your worrying about me. Aren't you the one on the hospital bed?" She said after calming down.

" I am?" I asked serious then started laughing after three seconds, Tessa the joined.
" Women"...." overdramatic much?" I turned attention from Tessa to Nathan as he scoffed.

"Men" Tessa and I said the same time. The laughing again. Tessa and Nathan started talking and I joined a bit after.

Mom came in ten minutes later. Fortunately Nathan was gone. His parents called him to do something.

" Nana where mama?" Jonah asked mom. I then took off the mask and took him from her. "My Baby boy" I said kissing him all over his face causing him the laugh. "I missed you baby boy"

"Baby boy!!" I turned to look at Tessa then to mom. I never called Jonah baby boy but baby when I lost my memories? So that's how they know I got my memories back.

" Lo siento" (I'm sorry) I chuckled nervously. I got them back when I woke up again.

" Oh my" Tessa squealed and came over to hug me. " Tessa if you kill my grand baby you'll have to make him over and nothing or no one can replace him so stop killing him. Plus I don't want another grandchild anytime soon."

" Overprotective much" Tessa mumbled under her breath but mom heard her. " Wanna say that a little louder" mom said looking at Tessa sternly. " Sure" Tessa said and I started chuckling knowing these too are gonna start drama soon. It is always entertaining.

" I said your a won-" Tessa started only to be interrupted. " Hey everyboday!!"

" Thank God for dad" Tessa said. "Anyways my loves I gotta go on my shift so bye" Tessa said running out the room but not before kissing each of our forehead.

" Trouble?" Dad asked. "Yup and you interrupted" I said pouting. He chuckled then kissed my cheeks and went to give mom a kiss. "Ewwwww" I said making a disgusted face. "You weren't saying ewww making Jonathan." If your wondering, Johnathan is Jonah first name. Jonah is his middle name.

" I'm sorry dear, I was in the heat of the moment" my said coming towards me with a hug. A tight one if I dare say.

" I thought you didn't want to kill your grandchild" I said chuckling. " You can't fool me Cara ( dear)." She sighed stepping away.

" It's ok mama, I know you didn't mean it" I said pulling her back and kissing her head.

" When can I leave though" I asked, I don't fancy hospitals, no not because of my past. I just don't like them.

" They said your all good and cam return to school next week. So they are releasing you tomorrow." Dad said taking Jonah from me.

" Ok"
" We got to go now time will be up soon, we will see you tomorrow"

After our good byes I was assisted to the bathroom. I gratefully thanked the nurse and did my business and went to bed a bit later.

The next morning 🌞

" I have a bone to pick with you" I stated to my mother. " Which one or where?" She asked chuckling.

" Ring finger on the left" I said smirking. She the gasp dramatically the rolled her eyes.

" So what's up?" I then cleared my throat dramatically. " Ahem, It has come to my attention that you left my baby without supervision on a hospital bed. What was your reason madam?" I said faking an Indian accent.

" Would you look at that, we are already done packing. Let's go we have a ride to catch." She says grabbing me and pulling me out of the hospital along with my belongings of course.

" What a mother" I mumbled knowing she didn't hear me.
I can't wait to see my baby 😊.

_________________________________
[][][][][]][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][]

Thank you so much for reading my book, I appreciate it.

Bye lovelies 👋

Please share, vote, comment and follow if you wish to. If I'm to be honest, I'm longing for a comment and a vote 😩😩😩