Chapter 17: Fair

CHAPTER 17: Fair

I am just gonna be honest and say it's not as fun as I expected.

Especially with my situation. But on the bright side the kids and Nathan are having fun.

I have not gone on any rides because I didn't want to risk anything and put myself in more pain.

So I just settled for eating cotton candy. I don't eat candy a lot but I eat a lot whenever I do. I'm telling you, they're addicting.

Currently I am on a bench watching the three of them on a ride they all are allowed on.

And me being a person with a not so princess like past and minor ocd symptoms I hacked into the security cameras checking for anything suspicious while watching my back.

I am not the best hacker, I am the fastest though but I have learnt from the best. My real father. He is a hacker. I love that man very much. I love my family back home. But I can't even visit them without putting myself and my family back here in danger or more danger per say.

So I continued watching the cameras even though I had not found anything odd.

As I'm doing all this I suddenly remembered that I asked Nathan if he didn't have class today forgetting that today is Saturday.

I facepalm myself.

"Dummy" I said with a sigh.

"Is he even serious about me because I don't just kiss anyone but then again I have never kissed anyone so" I spoke aloud.

"So I took the hoodie boy's first kiss?" Nathan said behind me then he sat with Cass beside him and Jonah holding her left hand. so Jonah was sitting next to us resulting with kids sitting between us. As he said this I realized that it wasn't the truth.

"As you say that I remembered something" I said with my hands going through Jonah's hair.

"What?" He asked looking over to me while the kids shared popcorn with each other.

"Your not the first boy I have kissed" I said smirking at him then I looked back at the kids and obviously he couldn't see it

"What do you mean?'' Nathan said.

"At least this didn't anger you"

"To be fair, I kissed before so it would be stupid, immature and unfair of me to get upset with you. Especially because you have a child so you would have done more than kissing. But how would you not remember you kissed someone, did you not kiss Jonah's father?" He rants then asked

"That's for me to know and for you to not find out" I smirked at him as he scoffed because those are the words he used against me earlier.

"So what is the story of your first kiss" he asked as he buys 2 soda and 2 juice box from a vendor then issue them out

"Thank you " we all said to him. Then I kissed Jonah's cheek then opened his drink for him then kissed him again and smiled but only when my mask was close enough to his face I surrounded my lips with my hands and kissed him.

"What? I like showing him affection" I said when I saw Nathan looking at me while pulling Cass's drink.

"So my story is that I was with my best friend and her brothers when I was being bullied for being black by a white girl. I think she did it because I was hanging out with a boy she liked. Let's say his name is Josh. And my best friend's older brother who is josh came in front of me and the girl and kissed me. He then told the girl to leave me a alone"

Flashback start (what happened all in Germany and convo is in German)

My best friend from Germany and I were hanging out with her older brothers. I was only 9 at the time when I sneaked out of the house and went to the park with them and my best friend was 10.