"How do you know him? Who is he? Why did you bring me here? And, when did I agree to become 'your woman'? Answer me!"

"He taught me street fighting when I was fourteen and that's how I know him, babygirl. And I brought you here because you do not say no to a gang leader, we don't want them to be our enemies," I shrug and lean back in the couch.

"Oh. And, when did I become your 'woman'?"

"Right now."

She raises one of her eyebrows and looks at my eyes before sighing and dropping her gaze on the floor.

"I don't know if you're serious or not," she mumbles.

"I am."

She fiddles with her fingers again and turns her head to look at me.

"I can't." My face falls. The fuck she means she can't? Is there someone else? Fuck, is it Theo? That fucker.

"Why," I grit out, my voice comes out hard.

"Because it's haram. Forbidden. And my parents will flip out if they find out. I just- I can't," she says softly.

My heart falls.

"Is there nothing we can do about it?" I subconsciously clench my fists, there must be something.

"Unless you marry me," she says jokingly, laughing slightly to uplift the mood.

I can feel my heart beating again.

"I can do that."

She blinks twice before laughing hysterically, wincing in the process. Some heads turn to us, effectively shutting her up.

"Good joke," she giggles again, after a while.

"I'm fucking serious."

"W-what? I'm seventeen!" she screams, again causing heads to turn towards us and she gulps before lowering her voice. "You're crazy."

"After graduating," I shrug. "Do I not fit your qualifications, babygirl?"

"You're crazy," she whispers to herself, her eyes wide and her lips parted. I resist the urge to peck her parted lips. Why resist? I lean in and give her a peck. Fuck, now I want more.

"But you like me," I smile at her, I've still not gotten used to smiling though.

"Does that make me crazy too?"

"Is that a yes?"

"I don't even know anything about you," her voice turns high-pitched. She looks at me in horror and jumps from the couch, wincing as she does so. I grab her before she can fall.

"Sit your dramatic ass down, we can get to know each other."

She rubs her forehead, her eyes still wide. Her face pales a little. Drama Queen.

"Why do you sound so serious, Zayd?" she breathes out.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I am?" I glare at her.

"Let's change the topic, please," she breathes deeply, continuing to rub her forehead before continuing, "I'm getting a little overwhelmed."

We remain in silence before a crowd of mafia men enter with some.. scantily dressed women at their sides. Well, this is going to be fun, I think while looking at Alya. She looks at the crowd as they settle down, some in the couch next to us and some on the tables.

Alya's eyes zero on the girl kneeling in front of a man who is smirking down at her.

"What are they doing?" Alya questions, looking at them curiously.

"Yeah babygirl, you don't want to see that," I turn her head towards me just in time because that guy unzips his pant zipper. Fucking heavens, we have to get out of here.

The music starts all of a sudden and some of the girls come over to the couch we're sitting on. The men next to us pull them down to their laps and they enjoy their fucking lapdances while I swear Alya will faint if I don't get her out of here.

I look for the exit when a girl with chocolate skin and long black hair wearing red lingerie walks to me and sits down on my lap, running her hand over my chest. "Wanna have a good time, babe?" she whispers seductively.

I'm about to push her off but Alya beats me to it.

"No, he doesn't. Get off," Alya sneers at her. The girl scoffs and stands up before finding herself another guy. "Cool down, tiger," I chuckle loudly before kissing her cheek.

"Let's get you out of here," I stand up and lift her on my arms.

"Lap dancing looks fun," she says looking at me brightly. I almost choke on my spit.

"Fun?"

Alya nods her head before dropping her voice a little. "Can I give you one?"

I almost drop her. What?

No mean comments, please

Keep in mind that the book doesn't represent how Muslims should act and behave.

Stop with comments like 'that's haram, wtf is wrong with her'.

She knows.

And not everyone has a strong eman.

She will understand.

Give her time.

Just read.

Thank you.