20 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ

Her eyes were the size of lemons, wide as fuck

Her eyes were the size of lemons, wide as fuck. But I wasn't looking at her eyes.

I tried not to look down. I fucking tried. But, I'm a man.

My eyes swept from her head to toe, thoroughly slow. The white towel was barely covering her body. The clothes she wore, fuck, who knew such a body was hidden underneath. I gulp as my gaze moves to her thighs. Fucking heavens, I gulp again.

And then she screams so loud that my ears start buzzing.

Damn, this girl is loud.

I focus my gaze on her face, trying not to look down. It was fucking difficult, she was a little minx. A temptress. A vixen, really.

"Alya, is everything okay?"

That would be her mother. I leant back with a smirk, enjoying her red face that looked like a strawberry. She even tasted like one. My little strawberry.

"Y-yeah mom, there's a.. s-spider in my room! It's nothing!"

Her lips quivered and her eyes were still very wide. I was tempted to look at her body. But I didn't- I can be a gentleman when I want.

"Spider? You were never afraid of spiders before, sweetie?" her mother says in concern.

I chuckle.

"Alya, is there someone inside?"

"No mom, I'm just looking at this series that has a perverted stalker idiot who thinks he's Romeo in it," she directs her glare to me. Her hands were trembling over the top of the towel. I knowingly give her body another once over from the top.

She visibly shivers.

"Oh. Is the spider still there honey? I'm coming in."

Fuck.

A moment later, Alya dashes to the blanket and pulls it over me. She makes sure that it completely covers me before opening the door.

The door creaks. I hear footsteps.

"It's already gone, mom! It's okay, really!"

She should stop acting so hyperactive else I'm going to get fucking caught. I sniff at the blanket, damn it smells like her.

"Look at your bed," her mother says in horror. Triple fuck. "You go get changed, I'll make the bed."

"No!"

Suddenly, I feel a very heavy weight, right above my face.

Oomph

I'm pretty sure Alya's sitting over my face.

"I'm going to sleep as soon as I change so there's no need," Alya rushes out, her voice getting higher as she speaks.

I struggle to breathe.