Part Seven

Kyu was all over Naruto. He had no missions today, no training, didn't have to go anywhere. It was like a dream for Kyu. He bit Naruto's neck, getting a squeal from the blonde. Just as he was about to go down further...

"Kyu, I wanna talk..."

Fuck. FUCK! Why? What was there to talking about? Kyu sat up and looked at him. He liked Naruto, but he wasn't his boyfriend. Why'd they have to talk?

"What?"

"You aren't going to destroy the village are you?"

"Why are you asking me that now?"

"Answer me."

Kyu stared at him. He forgot Naruto wasn't stupid. Kyu sighed, annoyed. There wasn't any point lying. Naruto had already found out. But...what if this would stop? What if Naruto wanted to stop whatever it was they have? He scratched his head in thought.

"Nah...I was just messing with ya."

"I thought so...and the seal?"

"I could've left your body years ago. I just didn't want to."

"Why? What made you wanna stay with me?"

Kyu frowned. He didn't know the answer to that question himself. He got up and threw on his cloak. Signaling Naruto to follow him, which he did. They started to walk around the village together.

"Where are we going Kyu?"

"Somewhere. Pipe down."

Kyu led him everywhere in the village. Stopping at different shops and places.

"This color suites you."

"Shopping for clothes is nice and all, but why are we doing this?"

Kyu ignored him and paid for the clothes. Naruto began to get annoyed, but Kyu just kept dodging his questions. By the end of the day, they both had bags in their hands from different stores. They walked home and after putting everything up, Kyu disappeared, going back inside Naruto's body. Needless to say, Naruto was confused. What was the point in all that? He sighed and decided it was just one of the fox's antics and headed off to bed.

"Stupid demon..."

The next morning, Kyu wouldn't answer him or come out of his body. At least he wasn't causing chaos anywhere. Naruto went about his daily routine of getting ready and headed out the door. When he got to the training fields, Hinata and Kiba where enjoying a picnic.

"Hi guys!"

Hinata looked up and smiled, inviting him over.

"Sup Naruto? You and Sasuke banging yet?"

"No Kiba...we are not. I don't like Sasuke. Not anymore."

"Is there someone else?"

Hinata offered him a cup of tea as he talked. Naruto accepted and began to tell her what happened yesterday, without actually saying who he was talking about. Hinata and Kiba nodded, speaking in unison.

"That's a date."

"What?! No it wasn't. He was just walking me around..."

"Walked around? Did you two buy things?"

"Yeah.."

"Did you have lunch together?"

"Yeah.."

"Have you had any type of intimacy?"

Naruto bit his lip and nodded. Hinata looked at Kiba in agreement. It was a date...Kyu took Naruto on a date and he didn't even realize it. So, did that mean Kyu liked him? He waved his friend goodbye and set out for home. Tomorrow, he's definitely was going to find out.

(That's the end of Part Seven! I think I'm going to be done with this one soon. I honestly didn't think it's turn into a multi-chapter story, but it did. And thank you all for your support. There will be three or five more chapters then I'll be done with this. Thank you all so much.)