Part Four

(Hey guys. I finally got this done! Sorry if it's short...I really try to update whenever I can, but with school and my home issues going on, it's tough. And most of my brain is dead from school. But I really wanted to do something fun. So I decided to hold contest! After reading this story, I want you guys to comment. I'll randomly select someone and you're gonna be my special guest for the next part of the story. Who knows? Maybe Kyu decides to have fun with you too. Thanks guys! Love ya.)

Naruto grumbled and curled up into a ball.

"Not again Kyu..."

"Naruto-sama? It's me, your nurse...You're cleared to leave today."

Naruto yawned and stretched awake. He couldn't help but admit he felt fresh. Kyu must've healed him up so it wouldn't hurt in the morning.

"What time is it?"

The nurse didn't say anything. She stared blankly at him for a moment before shaking her head.

"F-Forgive me. I have to leave."

She ran out, much to his confusion. Naruto got up from his bed and got dressed. He looked around and it was as if nothing happened. No bruises, hickies, the bed wasn't a complete mess, his clothes weren't torn...maybe what happened was just a dream. He bit his lip and called out for Kyu but there was no answer. Naruto tried again but there was still no answer. He couldn't even go into his mind becuase it was like something was blocking him out.

"Kyu...? Why won't you answer me?"

Nothing. Naruto sighed and shook his head. So what if the demon wouldn't answer him? He should be happy that he had a moment of peace. He left the hospital and decided to go for a walk around the village. Everywhere he went, people stared at him. More than usual. Did he have bed head? He didn't bother looking at his appearance before leaving out. He hurried home to his apartment and lo and behold, Kyu was laying on the bed messing with his scrolls. Kyu looked up and grinned.

"Hey Kit. Feel any different?"

"Yeah actually....everyone was staring at me. Did you walk here by yourself?"

"I have a smaller animal form. Go look in the mirror."

Naruto gave him a weird look and went to the bathroom. Kyu waited for a moment before sighing contently hearing the blonde scream. Naruto ran back in. 

"What did you do to me?!"

His sun touched hair ran down to his shoulders, his body gave more of a feminine curve, his eyes seemed more narrow (like an exotic women's eyes), and the marks on his cheeks were darker. Kyu chuckled and sat up.

"I didn't do a thing. Your body is adjusting to the chakra I gave you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, once I leave your body, you'll be extremely weak. Correction, you would  be extremely weak. But I figured if I pump you full of more chakra, then you'd be more than fine when that happens. I like the changes, you look sexy."

Naruto growled but ended up sighing. No use in getting frustrated. He plopped down on the bed and looked at the scrolls Kyu took out.

"These are stupid. Just cheap copies of the most powerful jutsus created in my time. You'll never get stronger studying these."

"You know the originals...? Can you teach me?!"

Kyu thought for a moment. This could be fun. He grinned and nodded, much to the blonde's happiness. He pulled Naruto into his lap and caressed his thighs.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night? You woke up half the hospital. I had to make them all forget."

Naruto turned red and looked down. Kyu chuckled at the cute sight before him then got up.

"Let's get to training."

"What if someone sees you?"

"I won't be in a human body."

A large red cloud of smoke covered over Kyu's body. When it cleared away, a small baby fox was sitting on the floor. Naruto laughed and picked him up.

"Kawaii!!"

Kyu didn't like being called cute. But if the blonde was going to his him close, he wouldn't complain. They left together towards the training field.