Part Six

Kyu sighed contently, laying in Naruto's bed. He had caused enough havoc today. Maybe he should've kept that cute little massage boy with him but...He was kinda missing Naruto. Almost on cue, Naruto walked in.

"Hey Kit. Enjoy your day with the Sage?"

Naruto didn't respond, but instead took off all his clothes. Kyu raised an eyebrow.

"Slow down, I'm gonna get ya. Uh...Naruto?"

Naruto looked blankly at him and changed into his pjs. Kyu really didn't wanna ask what was wrong with him. He really just wanted to ravish the blonde with this type of opportunity. But he couldn't help but feel he needed to ask.

"Naruto. What's the matter with you?"

"I visited the Third Hokage..."

(He means his grave.)

Kyu frowned, knowing how heavy the Third's death weighed on Naruto. All his selfish feelings went away and he held Naruto close.

"Sorry Kit...The old man is in a better place though. Much better than this one. Of course you're sad and all that, but at least he can rest now

Naruto just sat there, in Kyu's arms. Listening to what he said. Kyu frowned and petted Naruto's head. The two soon fell asleep, cuddled up top each other. The next morning, Naruto woke up alone.

"Kyu...?"

He sighed. He must've been dreaming. There was no way Kyu would show that much care for him. For anyone. He got dressed and went to the kitchen where Kyu was eating raw bacon.

"You're gonna get sick."

"I think you forget I'm a demon."

Naruto got out a cup of ramen before he looked at Kyu. Should he ask about what happened? He remembered being sad about the Third...and Kyu holding him in his arms all night. Naruto bit his lip.

"Hey...did you hug me last night?"

Kyu stopped eating and looked up at him. Thinking of what to say.

"What? Of course not. You better get out before I molest you on the table."

Naruto sighed and left out. Not feeling hungry anymore. Kyu watched him leave out. Nah...he didn't love Naruto. What happened was just Naruto's influence on him. He was a demon. He didn't love or care about anyone. Especially Naruto.

Did he?