Part Three

"Naruto..."

Naruto grumbled in his sleep. He was having the best dream ever. He was in a frog garden and the frogs were giving him offerings of ramen.

"Naruto~ Wake up."

He groaned and sat up, his eyes full of sleep. He looked around and saw a dark shadow sitting in the chair.

"K...Kakashi?"

"Afraid not love."

That voice...Naruto snapped fully awake and turned on his bedside lantern. There before him was a tall, devilishly handsome man. Fiery red hair ran down his back, whisker marks on his cheeks, and blood red eyes...staring hungrily at him.

(The cover picture is what he looks like.)

"Kyu...? How are you..?"

"Outside your body? I told you. The seal is breaking. Only a matter of time."

"I'm dreaming...you can't break the seal."

"Of course not. Not all at once. It's like a shiny, strong piece of metal. All it takes is a leak to rust it out."

Naruto thought about what he meant. Then he realized it. The chakra. The times Kyu was flowing chakra out. Kyu grinned at Naruto's shocked face. He really had no intentions getting out and destroying the village anymore. Maybe all that time spent trapped changed that. But with the little blonde in his hands now, why would he want to tell him the truth so soon?

"Now before you say anything, let me explain. I'm still not free and most likely won't be. What you see before you is a temporary state. You and I are connected for eternity. But I will have my powers and body back. And there isn't anything you can do to stop it. Unless..."

Naruto glared at him.

"What? Unless what?"

"You're willing to obey my every command. Then perhaps I won't destroy this dump you call a home."

"You bastard! I'd rather die-"

"Along with your friends?"

Naruto grew quiet. He had to think this through. Being a slave to Kyu would save the village and his friends...it was his duty. Kyu watched him going deep into thought. He wondered how long he could ride this out. He really did lose interest in destroying the village or anyone for that matter. But he wouldn't deny it if you called him evil for taking advantage of Naruto. Not in the slightest. Besides. His Kit was going to enjoy himself.

"Tick tock Naruto. I need your decision."

Naruto bit his lip hard. He knew what he had to do...what he wanted.

"Fine."

Kyu grinned wildly and walked closer to him.

"I knew you'd make that choice. Let's begin, shall we?"

He touched Naruto's stomach and poured powerful, fiery chakra into him. Naruto threw his head back in ecstasy but his moans were muffled by Kyu's hand.

"We don't want anyone to find out what we're doing. Unless that excites you."

(Warning: Smut Alert.)

Kyu pulled off his cloak, revealing deeply cut abs and a sculpted physique. He licked his lips, watching Naruto's body twist in pleasure.

"Ahn~!"

"How dirty...moaning out like that in a hospital. I think punishment is in order."

Kyu grabbed Naruto's legs and opened them out wide.

"So cute...you're twitching everywhere."

Kyu thumbed the head of Naruto's member roughly, earning him throaty moans.

"H-Hurts.."

"You seem to like being treated roughly. Look at all this pre cum."

Kyu raised his hand so he could see. Naruto turned dark red and looked away. Kyu continued his assault, licking at Naruto's neck. Naruto bit his lip hard to muffle his moans. Kyu moved down to his weeping member and licked at the tip.

"Nngh!"

"Like that Kit?"

Kyu deepthroated (that's a word) him, driving Naruto crazy. Before Naruto could cum, he pulled away and sat up. Naruto whimpered at the loss of heat.

"You wanna cum?"

Naruto gulped and nodded his head.

"Not yet. Wait."

Kyu pulled away the rest of his clothes, setting his rock hard erection free. Naruto gasped a little and tried to move back.

"I-It won't fit.."

"I'll make it fit. Shut up and lay back. You'll enjoy yourself Kit."

Kyu grinded up against him. This would be Naruto's first time so he should be gentle, right? Kyu thought for a moment then looked down at Naruto's pleading face.

"...Nah."

He entered him in one huge thrust. Naruto screamed out, clawing at Kyu's back. Kyu growled out a moan and grabbed Naruto's legs.

"Hold onto me. I don't want to break you. Yet."

Naruto gulped and did as he was told. Kyu shifted around and started to thrust deep into him.

"So good. It's been so long..."

Naruto moaned out in pain and pleasure. Kyu was being so rough...and he liked it. Kyu groaned and gradually sped up, leaning into him.

"K-Kyu...can't.."

"Quiet."

Kyu flipped him over and began to pound into his prostate. Naruto screamed out. Kyu bit into his shoulder and infused his chakra into every powerful thrust. Naruto was slowly losing his mind, overcome with pleasure he'd never dream of. Kyu covered the hole of Naruto's member.

"You can't cum until I do..."

Kyu pounded into him harder. It had been so long since he'd tasted the flesh of another person. Especially a human. Kyu continued on until he was satisfied then finally let Naruto go. Naruto screamed out Kyu's name as he came hard over the sheets below him. Kyu grinned and came inside him, riding it out. Naruto's body gave out and he collapsed on the bed. Kyu turned him around and grinned wider.

"Sleepy already? We just got started."

Naruto's eyes widened before he passed out. Only to be woken up ten minutes later to round two.