Part 5

(I'm back~! Sorry for the wait. I got sick with a super bad sinus infection, then after that, I have finals. I've been working hard for the last month...but you guys don't wanna hear all that so I'm back and ready for action! BTW. Don't send me any comments about this chapter not being about Kyu and Naruto. This is fan service. It's not necessarily suppose to. Enjoy my sexy people.)

Sweat dripped down Naruto's face.

"Try harder! You're barely tapping into your raw power."

Naruto growled under his breath and focused. He stared at the giant boulder before him and focused all his power into his head. He already had a massive headache from slamming his head on the rock. Kyu watched him intently. Damn his Kit was sexy! Sweat, dirt, and blood dripped down his skin. Fiery eyes, focused and daring.

"Again."

Naruto was covered in his blood red chakra and charged at the massive boulder, head first. The boulder cracked and busted into a million pieces. Sure it looked like all he did was headbutt it, but looking deeper, you'd know that this was chakra training. Focusing all his energy into one area. Naruto finished the offense. Head, arms, legs, hands, and feet. Now it was time for a break. Kyu walked over and patted his shoulder.

"Let's go cool off."

"Alright."

They walked to a small lake and got it. Naruto was pretty ok with being naked around him, he had already seen. But he still needed to get use seeing him naked, but with that sculpted, devilish body...that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

"Why so far away? Come closer."

"No thanks.."

Kyu dived down and pulled Naruto's body to him. He took Naruto's member into his mouth, grinning as it grew hard. Naruto moaned and held onto him.

"K-Kyu please...someone might see us here."

Kyu, who didn't care, sucked harder and slowly inserted a finger into Naruto. Naruto bit his lip hard and unconscienly grinded back on him. Kyu grinned and came up from the water, pulling Naruto back into his arms. He positioned himself to thrust inside him when out of the blue...

"Naruto!"

Ugh! Who was that? Kyu looked around and it was none other than the Pervy Sage, Jiraiya. Kyu sucked his teeth and disappeared in a flash. Naruto, being very confused, looked around for the demon. Jiraiya approached the lake, seeing Naruto.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. What are you doing all the way out here?"

"Oh uh...nothing. Just cooling off after some training."

"I see. Come on, I have to ask you a favor."

"Is it legal this time?"

"Don't worry about that, let's go."

And off Naruto went, after getting dressed, with his mentor. Kyu put his clothes back on and sighed heavily. What was he going to do with his Kit gone? He looked off into the distance and set off on a surely boring day for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome sir, what would you like today? We have a very wide selection."

Kyu looked around for the boy of his choice. Yeah...he was in a "Boys Only" massage parlor. He didn't really care for most of the one's lined up. He sighed and began to walk out before there was a large crash. He turned to look and a young boy was sitting on the floor, covered in tea.

"S-Sorry!!"

The owner sighed and picked him up. Obviously disappointed.

"That's it. I've tried to be lenient with you, but you're causing more trouble than your worth."

The boy looked down, saddened. He didn't mean to be such an annoyance. He just wanted to be of some use. Kyu didn't know why, but something inside clicked. He walked over and grabbed the boy's hand.

"I want this one."

The other boys couldn't believe it.

"What?!"

"Why him?! We're so much better.."

"Lucky bastard.."

The boy looked up and froze immediately at Kyu's beautiful face. Kyu looked back at him, making the boy melt.

"C'mon. Take me to a room."

He nodded and nervously led him to an empty room. He tried to calm down. Not only was this gonna save his job, he got the chance to massage a guy. Not just any guy, a hot guy! Not just any hot guy, a mega hottie!!

"Uhm...hello? I'm waiting."

The boy snapped out of his thoughts.

"Sorry sir...my name is Tatseshi."

"Alright Tatseshi, get to massagin'."

Kyu laid down on his stomach, impatiently waiting for the massage to begin. Tatseshi warmed up the massage oil and touched his back with shaky hands. He never thought a back could be so...sexy. He kept massaging, trying not to drool over him. Kyu, on the other hand, was quite bored. He flipped around and looked at him.

"Hey, I don't want a massage there."

"O-Oh...Uhm...would you like your shoulders then?"

"Uh...no? That's too high up. I'm looking for a more 'personal' massage."

Kyu grinned as Tatseshi's face turned bright red. Maybe today wouldn't be as boring as he thought. Tatseshi gulped and put more oil in his hands as Kyu removed his towel. 

"I've uhm...never..."

"You work in a place like this and never jerked someone off?"

"I don't get picked a lot.."

"Ugh...there goes my money. Whatever. Not like I needed it anyway."

"I'm sorry.."

"Stop that. Your aura is gonna make me puke."

"My aura?"

"Yeah, aura. Spirit energy. Whatever the fuck you humans call it. But it's making me sick. I never liked the smell of sadness."

"W-What are you talking about?"

He gasped and backed away.

"I knew something was strange about you! Are you a demon..?"

"Yeah. The nine tails to be exact. You know, sixteen years ago. Destroyed the village."

Tatseshi screamed and started to freak out. Jumbling prayers and calling for help. The other boys outside the room sighed, feeling missed out on what they thought was fun. Kyu snickered and watched him.

"Please don't eat me! I don't taste good...I'll give you a stomach ache!"

"Oh calm down. You aren't really my type."

Kyu thought for a moment.

"Maybe if I fattened you up...based you. Throw a couple carrots and onions and celery in a pot. With some chicken stock."

Tatseshi whimpered and crawled into a corner away from him. Kyu laughed and walked over.

"Listen, you show me a good time today, and I won't eat you. But if I get bored, it's into the pot. Got it?"

"G-G-Got it..."

"Let's go then."

Kyu grinned and went to the door, followed by his pet for the day.

(To be continued. A special thanks @Tinttloo010102. I hope you enjoyed your character being used. This part isn't done yet, but I was happy using your character.)