Part 8 Valentines Day~!

(Hey guys! Due to recent events, this will be the last chapter of Stupid Demon. But! Before you get too sad, after I'm done with my Don't Give Him Another Chance story, I'm going to be making another KyuxNaruto! Kyu will still be a demon, but in a different setting. There will be love! Lust! And lots of ramen. That's right. I said it. Ramen. So please look out for that sometime later on in the year. Love you guys. Please enjoy the last chapter of Stupid Demon.)

Naruto brushed his hair back, putting a red heart pin in to hold his bangs back. Today was Valentines Day and he blowed Sasuke off for the 50th time claiming he had already had a date.

"You...you're dating someone?"

"Uhm...yeah! He's tall, and handsome, and we're going out Saturday."

"Oh really? Well I guess I'll be seeing you two at the village festival."

"F-Festival..? Oh, yeah, of course. We'll be there."

Naruto groaned and hit his head against the wall. Why did he say that?! He came home and told Kyu, but the demon only laughed and disappeared. Even though he could've made another excuse, he really wanted to make Sasuke mad. Naruto stood up and looked in the mirror, wearing his black kimono with orange flames on it, a little chibi fox on the sash. He thought he looked really cute. And he was.

"Hurry up Kit!"

Kyu had his long hair pulled back into a low ponytail. He wore a blood red yukata with a yellow sash.

"Coming!"

Naruto slipped on his sandals and walked out of the room. Kyu looked over and his jaw dropped to the floor. Damn...Naruto was looking better than usual. Naruto blushed deeply.

"W-Well?"

"Kit...you look...I don't even know.."

Before Naruto could respond, there was a knock at the door. He opened it and it was his friends. Hinata with Kiba, Ino with Choji (Choji has gotten fiiiiine~), Temari with Shikimaru, Ten Ten with Neji, and Lee dragging Gaara along. They weren't a couple, but Lee couldn't help but always be around him. Naruto greeted everyone and introduced them to Kyu. Naruto received an "I-Know-What-You're-Up-To" look from Gaara, while the others welcomed Kyu into their group.

"Wow, you're so tall. How old are you?"

"Old enough to be the first Hokage's great great grandfather."

Ino and Temari laughed but Naruto almost got a heart attack. He'd have to explain everything to Gaara later. The couples left to the village, enjoying all the snacks and treats, and festival games. Kyu, on the other hand, was a bit bored.

"What's wrong Kyu?"

"Nothing."

"C'mon, tell me."

Kyu just couldn't say no to those deep blue eyes.

"I've seen many festivals. They aren't as good as they use to be."

"Oh. Well try to enjoy what we do have. I'm pretty sure we've got something you might like. Let's go try some ice cream!"

Naruto grabbed Kyu's hand and dragged him along. Kyu would've protested, but Naruto's hand felt so warm. He did as Naruto wanted and tried almost every single food at the festival. He smiled to himself, watching Naruto have fun. Maybe...maybe this wasn't so bad. A bell sounded and Kyu tapped Naruto's shoulder.

"What's the bell for?"

"Oh, it's time for the dance and fireworks. It's for lovers. Did you..?"

Kyu looked up and saw Sasuke. He knew Kit didn't want him to come around. He grabbed Naruto and pulled him close, starting to dance. Kyu looked down and his eyes widened. Naruto looked so perfect in his arms. His blonde hair resting on his shoulders. Big blue eyes shining with the moonlight. Soft cherry lips, just begging to be kissed.

"Naruto..."

"Yeah?"

"Did you really just invite me because of Sasuke?"

Naruto thought for a minute. Did he? He didn't have to choose Kyu. He didn't have to go out with him. But he did. He looked up at Kyu, trying to find the words to say.

"Kyu...it's not like that. I didn't have to do this. I...I wanted to."

Kyu pulled Naruto into his embrace. He buried his face into Naruto's neck and took in his scent. Spicy like...you could almost taste his skin.

"Naruto...stay with me. Like this."

Naruto blushed deeply in Kyu's arms. He tried to push him away.

"Kyu...what are you saying?"

"Naruto...I think...I think I'm-"

At that moment, the fireworks went off. Bright, sparkling rainbows and shapes and colors in the sky. Kyu looked at Naruto. The moment was perfect. Before Naruto could say a word, he leaned down and kissed Naruto deeply. Naruto was shocked at first but...he didn't stop him. They stood there in the middle of the village, kissing and holding each other. Later on, everyone went home. Sasuke was pissed but that joy didn't compare to how Naruto felt right then.

"Ah~!"

Kyu leaned into Naruto and trusted deeper. Naruto was clawing at his back, his eyes full of lust and love for Kyu. Kyu looked down with a hungry look and kissed him.

"Naruto.."

"Kyu..."

"I love you. I'm really, deeply, in love with you."

Naruto turned red and looked away.

"I...I love you too...stupid demon."

Kyu happily kissed him again and hit Naruto's prostate, making him moan out his name. After making love, the two fell asleep together in each other's arms.

Happy Valentines Day. <3