A loud ping from one of the monitors resonated through the small room, jerking Taehyung out of his sleep while Charlie glanced at the various screens, trying to find the source of the noise.

Taehyung's eyes momentarily scanned the room, eyebrows furrowed as he noticed Charlie standing there before his eyes widened in realization as he quickly whipped his head towards the monitors, frantically trying to find the source. He moved fast as he noticed how his coding earlier had actually worked, intently staring at the screen as an ad popped up for a model from a new company that he didn't recognize.

He clicked on the ad, reading the specifics while Charlie stood close behind him, leaning in as she read it as well. We're a new business hoping to recruit new models to work with famous brand names. Requirements: must have a toned body, in good physical shape, preferably dark hair, ages 18-21, height 5'6"-5'10". If interested, please contact TG Agency at (324) 563-6798. Charlie continued to stare at the ad, perplexed by how specific the requirements were. Something's not right.

"That's strange," she muttered while Taehyung hummed in response, his fingers clacking against the keyboard as he pulled up the IP address. Something was definitely off as he stared at the code in front of him, immediately noticing that it wasn't what he would usually see in a regular IP address. Something's definitely not right.

A small tapping sound was heard from beside him, pulling his attention as he noticed Charlie on her phone.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked, peering over her shoulder as he saw her typing out a message, writing that she was interested in an ad that she found online for the agency and was hoping to start her modeling career.

"And now we wait," she said, smiling at Taehyung while he shook his head, amused by her antics and quick thinking. It only took about a minute before her phone chimed, indicating an incoming text message. "Well that was quick," she muttered. "Thank you for reaching out, blah blah blah." She skimmed through the message before her eyes stopped on the location for their meeting. "Please meet me at Paradise Hotel tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. sharp, room 613."

"Isn't that Mark's hotel?" Taehyung inquired, the dreadful memory from that night coming back to him as the sound of a gunshot echoed in his mind. He shut his eyes tightly, trying to push the memory aside as he tried to focus on Charlie's words.

"You okay?" she asked, earning a nod in response. "Hey, can we check the system and see if this guy has already booked the room?" Charlie asked, watching as Taehyung nodded again, going back to the screen as he pulled up the hotel log and noticed a recent booking posted for room 613 under the name Terran Gibson.

"Fuck, it's them," Taehyung muttered.

The two rushed downstairs, bumping into Jimin on their way out of the room before barreling into Yoongi's office. Namjoon and Yoongi both stared at the two, wondering what the hell had them worked up this morning.

"It's them! It's Ganghan!" Taehyung exclaimed, trying to catch his breath while Charlie nodded in agreement next to him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Namjoon asked, confusion evident on his face as he glances between the two younger members.

"Taehyung found a lead," Charlie explained, causing both men to sit up while Yoongi urged them to go on. "An ad for a model popped up, and after reaching out to set up an appointment, a room was booked for tomorrow at Mark's hotel under TG. It's them, it has to be."

Yoongi's gaze met Namjoon's, the both of them sharing a silent conversation before Yoongi nodded towards the younger. "Go wake the others and let them know we're having an emergency meeting. We don't have much time, but everything needs to be perfect for tomorrow," he requested. Namjoon nodded before disappearing from the office, rushing to go wake the others.