33 - Poisoned Blade

Charlie stood in front of the hotel door that she was requested to go to

Charlie stood in front of the hotel door that she was requested to go to. Her outfit was more toned down than usual with simple jeans that showed off her curves paired with a long sleeve crop top that showed just enough skin but still covered up her tattoo. Cherry had helped her earlier in dying her hair a darker brown, almost black, to keep with the requirements of this certain 'job,' but also to hide her identity as best as they could. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door of room 613.

When the door opened, Charlie saw a fairly older gentleman. He looked very different from the other men that she had encountered, his pristine suit and slicked back hair gave him an elegance that Charlie was not expecting. He ushered her in, placing his hand on her lower back as she walked past him. Charlie could feel his fingertips on her skin, and no matter how many times she did this, no matter how many times a man touched her, she never got used to it.

This room was surprisingly not as expensive as the many other rooms men had taken her to, but then again, this man was not trying to get something out of her, this was a job interview... kind of.

"Please, have a seat." The man gestured to the edge of the queen sized bed and Charlie gracefully sat down, crossing her legs to appear more ladylike.

She watched as the man bolted the door shut, which was unusual. He should be the only one with the key, so why bolt it unless he was expecting someone to possibly come in?

"Are you expecting someone to join us?" Charlie asked as she bit her lip, trying to look as seductive as she could. She had never really been scared before when she had done this, but this time was different as she tried really hard to calm her beating heart and shaky breath. The suit, his age... this didn't seem to add up to a low-level gang member.

"Something's not right," Jungkook said as he pressed his earpiece harder in his ear, trying to listen to Charlie as much as he could.

"What do you mean? She's doing fine," Jimin stated, but Jungkook still couldn't get the feeling out of his head. Charlie was always so calm, but this time, she sounded nervous.

"I don't know, I just... have this feeling," Jungkook persisted, still trying to think everything over. "Circuit, can you check to see if the rooms next to Blade's location are occupied?" Jungkook started pacing the room that they were in as he waited for a response.

"Copy, give me a second," Taehyung responded as he quickly gained access to the hotel's records. "They're empty Hotshot."

Hoseok looked over at Jungkook and noticed the nervousness on his face.

"Hey, she's doing fine. She knows to request room service if she wants out," he said, trying to calm him down.

Down the hall, the man had walked across the room, passing Charlie as he opened up the blinds and looked out the window.

"I would hate for someone to barge in here unexpectedly. I always take precaution." He finally turned towards her and smiled, but did not move away from the window. Charlie stood up and slowly walked over to him, swaying her hips a little more than normal.