Professor B (Part 2)

Hey y'all enjoy and comment if y'all think I need to make a part three. 😏☺️💕 Just let me know and I gotchuuuuu.
Play music😏🤫

——

"Give it to me. Please." You sigh in frustration noticing his attitude changed.

"Fuck baby. Don't say that." He laughs and kisses you softly. It's almost like you felt him get even bigger. Jesus Christ you just wanted to be railed already. But then again maybe he was fore playing first.

"Berlinnn Please." You whine as he slides your thong to the side. Fingering you slowly. You look at him with lustful eyes.

"Go ahead." You knew he wanted you to moan. But you didn't want to be too loud.

"Ahhh fuck." Your breathing getting faster as he stared at you lovingly. It's like he's been wanting this too.

"Come on. Don't hold back baby. Let me hear you." He knew you were still staying quiet as possible. He adds another finger and goes even faster.

"Oh! Yess!" You squeal in anticipation. Oh it felt so good. You look back at him rolling your eyes from the great feeling. A Moaning mess. But who cares!!

"There it is. Let it out baby." Your legs begin to shake intensely as he watches you climax. He bites his lip as you grind it out. Whimpering his name as he slows down.

"I don't think you're ready Y/n."

"What you mean?"

He unzips his pants and kisses you. Trying to distract you from the fact that he's packing. He plays with your clit softly. Rubbing in a circle motion. You moan into the kiss holding onto the desk. Knowing what's coming.

He stops kissing you and leans up a bit. Entering you slowly. You tilt your head back moaning his name once more. He groans out loud.

"Oouu baby." His breathing shaking as he slowly strokes you. You look away knowing if you'd make eye contact it'll drive you crazy.

"Yessss." You quietly moan out loud. He pushes a bit further and you Yelp. You look at him in awe.
He chuckles a bit and bites his lip. Bending down to you once more. He kisses your lips softly, slowly moving his hand down your body. You moan his name over and over again.

You both hear foot steps and freezes.

"Shhh." He grabs your hips and begins to thrust. Oh you were loving the thought of being caught.

"Mmmm Oh." He covers your mouth and grunts quietly. You look at him hoping to God no one walks in his class. He smiles at you so adoringly. Given that he knew your worries would soon go away. He unbuttons your shit and pulls your bra down. Your breast now bouncing up and down from the friction between you two. You mumble into his hand.

"Damn it." He moans while staring at your breast bounce up and down. the foot steps soon seem to be far away.

"Go ahead babe. Let me hear you." Once he said that you moaned so loud. It was an echo throughout the classroom.

"Mmm fuck this pussy Berlin." You encourage him and he moans your name so beautifully, as you grab his arm.

"Y/n. Oh my God!" His thrust getting sloppy since he's close. You bounce with his thrust and it drove you two crazy. Seconds later you both climax at the same time. He pulls out just in time and you watch him in awe. There was a comfortable silence.