Professor B (Part 3)

Hope you like it. I put thought into this😂😂😂😂 Lol ENJOY!

——

"Didn't I say be quiet Y/n?"

"I can't." You moan again as he pounded into you harshly. It felt so good you couldn't help it.

"Shut that shit up." Berlin grunts and covers your mouth. You roll your eyes to the back of your head. Mumbling into his hand. His breathing getting louder since he's thrusting so fast.

"Mmm." You cry out loud. Tears coming down your cheek since ever stroke felt amazing. Berlin saw you were crying and moves his hand.

"Stop that crying baby."

"But it feels so good." You whisper to him. He watches you make love faces from his doing. Oh he loved the way you looked at him.

"I know it does. Fuck."

—-

"You like the food I made you?"

"Yes. It's so good."
You were eating the Spaghetti and fish Berlin made for you.

"I'm glad you like it baby." He winks at you and smiles. Oh how you loved his sexy smile.

"I could've helped you make the food."

"No baby girl. You're my guest."

"I love it when you call me that."

"I love it when you look at me with those beautiful eyes." He stands up and sits on the table next to you. You look up wondering what his next move was.

"I love it when you-"

"I love you."

"What?" You stop chewing on your food and choke on it. It caught you off guard. You both laugh at your reaction and make intense eye contact.

"I said I love you Y/n. I really do mean that." He holds your hand and rubs it softly.

"Oh Berlin." You get up and hug him.

"Don't start crying."

"It's too late." You cried like a baby. He held you softly and rubbed your back. Your dreams were coming true.

"I love you too Berlin. So damn much." You look up at him adoringly and he leans down to kiss you. You get on your tippy toes to make it a little a easier for him. He laughs into the kiss, holding onto your hip.

"And I'm not just saying this because we have great sex. I've had my eye on you for a while."

"I know Berlin. And I clearly never pay attention." You laugh and peck his lips quickly.

"Can I take you home? I'm watching my niece again."

"Yes sure. Let me get my things." You let him go and smile so hard. But then again it felt so good to know you're loved.

——
Professor Berlin

It's the day of class and Y/n is of course extra early. I was watching her cautiously as she talked on the phone. She got off quickly and laughs nervously.

Berleezy ImaginesрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ