Night Out

Enjoy!

You were at this club with your friends. They all went there own ways throughout the club and you were all alone. I mean you needed this alone time anyways.

"Hello there beautiful." A tall handsome chocolate man approaches you. He looked familiar for some reason.

"Oh shit." You look up at him in awe. "You're so sexy." You pull him closer to you, and you both jokingly laugh. You liked the fact that he was goofy.

"You're sexy too. What's your name?" He sits in the chair beside you and holds your hand. Oh the soft  touching made you weak to the knees. The baristas watched as you talk to this beautiful ass man. You side eyed them and smirked. He looked at them as well and chuckles, looking back at you.

"My name is y/n. I feel like I know you." You look at him once more. Trying to figure out why he seems so familiar. He adorably laughs and smiles so hard.

"Well y/n we've never met before. But you might know me as Berleezy." He winks and sips his drink right away. You gasps in excitement.

"That's what that is. I knew it. Those are some funny ass videos." He brings you closer since the club is so loud. His hand on your thigh while you wanted to kiss his ear.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you that well. Can we go somewhere else and talk?" Chills run through your body as he whispers into your ear. You hold his shoulder and tell him yes. He stands up and you follow him. Now outside on the patio. You both seat yourselves on a nice couch.

"This is better." He exclaims. He looks over at you and he smirks.

"Don't look at me like that." You nervously laugh. You wish you knew what he thought of you. The way he just stares at you makes you happy.

"Why can't I? You're so gorgeous." He grabs ahold to your hand again.

"Thank you." Your cheeks red as ever. You look away and bite your lip in anticipation.

"Look at me." He demands. You turn to him quickly. He looked so handsome. His smooth skin glistening from the moonlight.

"What you want?" You asks with an attitude peaking.

"I want to get to know you. If you let me ma." He lets go of your hand. You kind of felt bad.

"Well I'm 24 and I'm a Nurse. That's about it." You look away once more not being able to actually look at him without blushing.

"That's a good start. And a nurse huh? That's pretty impressive." He sits closer to you. Your stomach drops instantly. The butterflies in your stomach. He smelled so good. You just wanted to stay close to him. Never leave his side.

"You so close." You hold onto his thigh. He stretches his arm and holds you shoulder softly. Oh man the soft touching is turning you on.

"You like that? I can tell you enjoying this as much as I am." He looks at your lips and back to your eyes.

"I like the way you holding me right now."

"Mhmm. I like a lot of things you've done so far." He bites his lip, dragging his hand to your ass. You instantly wanted to hop on top of him. But decided not too. This touching was so sexy.

"What a tease. Oh my God." You can't help but bite your lip. He knew what he was doing. Everything he did was such a turn on.

"How about we exchange numbers and hang out sometime."

"Yes definitely." You grab your phone Out of your purse and he adds his number.

"By the way. I fuck with your style." He compliments you. You snicker and look up at him. His eyes were hypnotizing.

"Thank you. I never usually go out but shit I am glad I did today." You look up at him and smile. What a coincidence you run into a sexy, intelligent man.

"I am glad too."

Okay yall I hope you liked and feel free to comment or like. 😏👌 Bye 💕💕