Good Times (Part 2)

"Berlin who the fuck is that?" His ex asks with a huge attitude.

"Don't do that. Stop making a scene." Berlin nervously laughs. He's never seen you so upset.

"Berlin I swear to GOD. She will be in the fucking hospital and I will be in jail. Get her before I do. Call me a hoe again. I fucking dare you!" You tried to walk up to his ex, but Berlin pulls you back before you could get to her.

"Relax Y/n. No need for all of that." Berlin hugs you from behind. You're literally stuck. But then again damn you always wanted to be held like this. Especially with Berlin hugging you like this. It was kind of hot.

"Girl I'm not scared of you. Fuck you and Berlin were done."

"Get of out here with that bull crap." He was really irritated. You could hear it in his voice.

"Girl he don't want yo dusty ass. BYE!" You we're ready to go to jail. Berlin holds you still. Why is he so strong?

"Let me go. She need to be knocked out."

"No stop." He softly chuckles. What's so damn funny?

You struggle as she walks away. You were ready to break a bitch nose. You then felt Berlin's hard on.

"Why are you hard right now?" You laugh. This man is so interesting.

"You so damn sexy when your mad Y/n." Berlin whispers in your ear. "So that's why I got a hard on. What we gone do about it?" You look up at him. His devious smirk showing.

"Get a hotel for the night and you'll find out."

He lets you go. You try to walk to the nearest atm. He follows you and grabs your waist.

"Come here." He turns you around and you both lean in for a kiss. He holds your cheek and brings you closer. You softly moan while kissing his luscious lips.

"Don't do that. You gone make me act up Y/n."

"Then act up Berlin."

"Shit." He nervously grunts.

Y'all haven't even played any games yet. And it was already sexual tension between you two.

"What happen to "Yo I'm about to go crazy in there!" what happen to that Berlin?"

"Oh yeah. I'm about to go crazy in them guts. If you get where I'm going." He looks at you jokingly and you both laugh so hard. He plays so much.

"You a fool. Come on. Let's go."

"But I got a-"

"Husshhh."

Berlin smacks your ass as you try to lead the way to a game. Forgetting the most important thing.

"Damn I don't even got ones. Why you steady distracting me Berlin?" Berlin kisses your neck. You kiss back once again.

"I'm sorry."

"No you not."

"I am. I promise Y/n." Berlin let's you go.