Professor B (Part 1)

Hey! I swear I will drop anything for this man lmfaooo. So bare with me. I'm making up a name for his niece in this imagine. Lol and ENJOYYYY.

Professor Berlin

Out of all the days, my sister tells me she need someone to babysit. And today I have a class to teach. So I didn't know what to do. But then again my niece is a good kid. So it shouldn't be a problem. My sister dropped her off early this morning. So I've been up since 5 am, which is fine, but my baby girl is too sleepy to eat.

"Come on baby girl. You got to eat something before we go." I tried to feed her as she purposefully falls asleep.

"I'm sleepy." Kiya laughs. I couldn't help but smile. My little niece is the sweetest.

"You ready for today baby girl?"

"Yes. I love to hang out with my uncle." She happily eats her last bit of oatmeal. I made us a small breakfast. Something quick and simple.

"Here eat my grapes." I gave her my grapes and went upstairs to finish getting dressed. Oh this was a long morning. I hope my day gets better.

——

Author

You were running a bit late today for class. You emailed your professor and told him how you were getting there thirty minutes late. He was okay with it. Thankfully he's an understanding professor.

"Girl Professor B can get it any day." Your friend Jhene says. She finds Professor Berlin very handsome and so does you. But you keep those thoughts to yourself.

"Don't let him hear you say that."

"I don't care. He can take all of this." Jhene laughs as you parked the car in a tight spot. Thankfully you have a little car.

"Girl I can barely get out. This hoe can't park." Jhene gets out carefully. You laugh a little because your side was perfect.

"Girl shut up. Let's go." You and Jhene hurry to the class.

"You made sure you looked good today I see."

"Stop." You blush a little. Thinking if Professor Berlin would like your outfit. He's the reason you look so good. You look good every week. The class is scheduled once a week and if you ever needed anything you just call him. It's perfect.

You both walk in class. All eyes on you both. You first look at Professor Berlin and smile. He gives a reassuring smile back.

"Welcome to class ladies. I've written the notes down for the both of you." He lifts two sheets of paper and you both walk up to this desk.

"Thank you Professor."

"Thank you." Jhene smiles extremely hard.

"Girl sit down." You whisper. The class starts laughing. Jhene always flirt with Professor B when she can. Sometimes he ignores it and other times he laughs.

"So anyway back to what I was saying."

"Uncle Berlin I'm bored." Kiya says while hugging his leg. The class "Awe" and she hides behind him. Professor B laughs and picks her up.

"Say hi to everyone Kiya."
She hides her face and waves at the class.

"She's so cute I could cry." You say. He looks at you and smiles.