Best Friend

You parked your
car and started walking to your favorite store TJ Maxx. You actually came here to buy you and your best friend these matching house shoes and a housecoat. While entering the store you smelled this amazing aroma. It almost smelled like your best friend Berlin. You thought "Oh my God is he here?"

"Welcome to TJ Maxx." The worker greets you nicely.

"Oh thank you." You smile and continue on to the clothing area. You wanted to get these matching clothes and shoes for your best friend because Christmas was coming soon. And Berlin told you he wants to take pictures with someone this year. Usually, he's to himself and never around anyone. Other than his mother and sister of course. But this year he wanted something different. Especially since You finally moved to his hometown this year.

As you walked around looking for a nice housecoat for Berlin, one of them catches your eye.

"Oh, this is it." You pick it up and put it on.

"A little big for me. But not too big for his ass." You chuckle at your own joke. Then a familiar presence approached you.

"Eugh what you doing out here ma?" Berlin says. He comes in behind you and slides his hand around your hip. You gasp and you watch his devious glaze through the mirror.

"I told you about touching me like that." You move beside him and hug him quickly. That familiar scent enters your nostrils. You literally got goosebumps as he kissed your cheek.

"Listen I couldn't help myself. My apologies."

"Yeah whatever fool." You watch Berlin grab the house coat you had in your hand.

"Oh shit! This is so nice ma." Berlin puts it on.

"Damn that looks good on you." You compliment.

"Thank you, baby." Berlin winks.

"Why are you all dressed up?" You grab his tie and pull it slightly. Bringing him closer to you. 

"Don't do that." Berlin was amazed since you've never done that before. It startled him in a good way of course. 

"Answer my question." You let go of his tie and smiled at him. He begins to talk but someone cuts him off.

"Yooo Berlin! What's up, bro." A tall man with dreds approached them with a reassuring smile.

"Ohhh shit. How are you doing man? Long time no see!" Berlin hugs his friend and they both laugh at the heartfelt moment.

"It's been too long. I have been great. I came here to visit the fam. That's all you dawg?" The man points at you. Your a little concerned about how Berlin would answer. He nervously laughs looking down at you.

"Ahhh this is my good friend Y/n. Y/n meet Rico."

"Hello, nice to meet you."

"Likewise love." Rico winks and you laugh. Berlin gives Rico this troubled look.

"Come over here, bro." Berlin and Rico go to another area. You laugh again. Guys are so weird sometimes. 

"I'll put this back I guess." You say to yourself. You walk around in the same area looking at the other house coats.
Then Berlin comes back.

" So why are you not buying that?" He grabs it again and puts it back on.

"Umm it's just not for me."

"It's more so my size. I want to buy this. I'll rock this shit so cold too. Here get the matching one. You'll look good as hell in it." Berlin hyped himself up in the mirror. You started laughing at his funny self. What a character. He takes off the house coat.

"You are so silly. Let's go." You then grab his hand. and pulls him to the register. He buys himself the house coat and the things you had and you both leave Tj Maxx. 

"Where are we going?"

"On a best friend date."

"Eugghhh sounds good to me," Berlin smirked from ear to ear.

——
Okay, I know this is my first but it will get better. And I knowwww I'm not the only one in love with Berlin🥴🥴🥴
I hope you liked it. It's more to come.