Chapter 10: All Part Of The Plan

*Tyler's POV*

We were making out for a good second and we made it o  the couch. "Mm,wait I think I have a condom upstairs." She whispered biting my ear. I nodded and she went upstairs. When she left, I ran to the back door and opened it. They all came in with bats and shovels and shit.

"Q, what is this,nigga?! We gonna jump him not bury him alive!" I whispered. He looked back and saw Darren holding a shovel. "Nigga,put that down we just gonna use our fists." He sighed and threw the shovel out the door. "What you need a condom for,Jhene?" Raheem asked. She tried to tell him,but he ain't listen to him. He went downstairs and we was just standing there like "What's good nigga?"

Jhene and Raheem stared at us looking scared as ever. I held in my laugh. "So, Raheem, you like to fuck niggas baby momma's?" Quincy asked. He went up the stairs and punched him in the face and he fell down the stairs. Damn, he soft. We all started punching and kicking him while Jhene just stood there screaming.

"Raheem get up!" We all laughed  and just stomped him. After a while, we all got tired except for me. I kept on stomping him in the face. They tried to hold me back but pushed them away. He was now spitting up blood. Jhene was sobbing.  "Hive me the gun,Q." I said reaching my hand put for it. He hesitated and I looked at him with big eyes. "What nigga?" He asked. "Give me the fucking gun, Q!"

"Oh my bad,nigga." He laughed and handed it to me. I cocked the gun and pointed it towards Raheem. "Pick where you want this bullet nigga. You want it in your brain or your dick?"  Everybody laughed except for Jhene. Quincy walk toward her and wrapped his arm around her. "Don't worry,ma it'll be alright." He said kissing her on the cheek. The way she smiled at him made me sick. This bitch is evil. 

I looked back at Raheem who was trembling and crying. "Please don't kill,me man I'm sorry,Tyler!"He sobbed. I stared at him for the longest and realized that he wasn't worth going to jail. He was soft and weak. I threw the gun down  and went out the door. Quincy picked up the gun and followed me out the door with Jhene on his arm. "Where you going, Young?" I ignored him and went into the car. Hodgy,Vyron,and Domo followed me and Quincy went to my window. "So, I got her,you ready to go to the club?"

"Yeah, I guess, I mean I can't drink or anything."

"I got you, nigga imma pay for you to get a lapdance. Yo girl will understand it's all part of the plan." He laughed and went into his car. I waited for him to get in front of me to lead me to the club. When we got there, it was crowded and shit.

Strippers was all over the place and money was being thrown in every direction you can imagine. Quincy came over to me and gave me five stacks of 100's. "This is for the kid and your girl."He stated I slapped him up and he gave another stack of 10's. "What is this for?" I asked. "That's for you to get a lapdance,my nigga. Now if you excuse me, I have a hoe to pimp." He laughed and walked away with Jhene into a room. That nigga groovy.

I walked around to see which stripper had the fattest ass and none of them did. Until I saw this lightskinned chick with long red hair (which was weave) and green eyes (which was contacts) and tattoos all over her body. Perfect. "Hey sexy, would you like a lapdance? "She asked licking her lips and looking down at my-- "Sure why not?"

She grabbed my hand and she took me into a room and started twerking and grinding on me, kissing me all over my neck and she place my hands on her soft,big ass. Solana is gonna kill me. But this was all apart of the plan. But not the part when she gave me a sloppy toppy. Now Solana is really gonna kill me.

*Jhene's POV*

After  the party, Quincy took me back to his house so we can get it in. His house was so  beautiful. We sat on the couch and he lit a blunt and we shared it. "So, tell me about yourself,Jhene. What do you do for A living?" He asked taking a drag and moving closer to me. "Umm, I don't have a job right now." I replied placing my hand on his lap. "What if I said that I have a job for you to do?"

"What kind of job?" He kissed me and took my red dress off along with my bra and my pink lace thong.  "What kind of job?" I repeated  halfway  moaning. "Let me see what the mouth do first,and then do the same to my friends too."He added.

This was heaven. I was gonna suck dick  all night, and I was gonna get paid for doing it! Fuck going to college, I'm gonna get laid to be paid. After I gave head to Q, I sucked two of his friends dicks at the same time. Then,me and Quincy fucked again without  taking my sandals off. After all night of fucking, he asked me the best question of my life. "Will you sell that pussy for me?"

*Tyler's POV*

The next day, I woke up and took a shower and washed my you know,and he rest of my body, brushed my teeth and put on some sweatpants and a shirt before Lana woke up. It was 10 in the morning  and she was still sleep. I went into the room and kissed her. "Baby,wake yo sexy ass up! I gotta show you something!"

She groaned  and smiled  at me. "What you gotta  show me baby?" I got the stacks of money and threw it on the bed. Her jaw dropped and she screamed. Maya ran up the stairs with Aaliyah and came into the room and screamed. Just for the fun of it, Liyah screamed too. We all laughed and so did she. "Where did you get all this money from?!" Solana aasked. "Quincy gave it to me."

"What?why did he give you five stacks  of money for?" 

"I gave Jhene to him. To be his prostitute." I stated bluntly. They all turned their heads to the side. "I'm sorry,what?" Maya asked pushing her hair behind her ear. "I didn't kill raheem,I took his bitch and sold her to a pimp." They were all quiet. "My nigga!!" Maya laughed slapping me up. Solana shook her head in disbelief.

"Well,at least he payed you for this." I smiled and kissed her. "I love you and the baby in ya tummy,girl." I whispered into her ear kissing her neck. "Awww,y'all so adorable!" Maya yelled rubbing our heads. "Maya you and Marcie adorable too! Did you hear? Her and Marcie goin back out they want out yesterday and Maya came home smiling because she got some." Solana said laughing. "Now,their planning to get married! She's gonna move back in with her tomorrow."

"That's good, G but imma miss you baby sitting Aaliyah." I sniffed pretending to cry and we all laughed. "Don't worry, we're gonna try to buy the house next to you guys. Then, next thing you know, y'all niggas gonna be knocking at my door for a cup of sugar." She laughed. We talked for a while, then we all ended up going to sleep. Well,Aaliyah  Aaliyah Maya did. Me and Lana just layed down and talked, playing with my kid. We gonna find out what it is tomorrow. I can't wait.

"Now that we got enough money,we can turn the guest room into the baby room when Maya moved out. Maybe I can paint it pink or blue,depending on if it's a boy or girl." She nodded her head and rubbed her belly. "And maybe you can buy Aaliyah some more clothes. She's getting chunky."She laughed. 

"Yeah, she got more meat on her bones than her hoe ass mother." We both busted out laughing.  "Oh yeah,and I gotta buy wifey some clothes so she can look sexy." I whispered into her neck,sucking on it. "Mmm,Tyler I would like that alot. But not right now. I'm hungry, go order some pizza." She mumbled pushing me off.

I went downstairs  and ordered the pizza. After I ordered it, I went in the computer to get something for my wifey. I think you know what it is. Hence the word "Wifey".