Chapter 14: Trouble

*Jhene's POV*

I hate her. I hate him.  When I find them, I will slit their baby's throat in front of them and shoot them in the head.

I know I sound evil and hostile, but you don't know my pain. How would you feel if you were sold to a pimp?

And had to survive out in the streets while men dragged you in their cars and made you suck they dick for 60 dollars?!

Yeah, I know. Worthless. I should be the one thats supposed to have Tyler's kids and get to live in a nice house with a ton of friends.

I should be the one that tucks Aaliyah in the bed and read her bedtime stories and have her snuggle up in bed with me and Tyler when she has bad dreams. But that will all come true one day. Back to reality.

I'm in the bedroom putting on my lipstick and my black sparkly dress with no straps and my six inch heels.

I'm hunting Solana and Tyler down, and I'm gonna kill them. But before they die, I'm gonna make their life a living hell starting today.  It's payback time.

*Solana's POV*

I woke up to pee for the third time in the middle of the night. I can tell this baby is coming soon.

I might not make it to nine months, bruh. He keeps on kicking and moving and punching and jumping and having a party in there.

After I peed, I looked at the clock and it was 6:16 in the morning.  Suddenly,  I heard Aaliyah screaming her lungs out.

Tyler jumped up and both of us ran into her room to see what was the problem. I picked her up and her face was wet. Tyler turned on the light and her face was covered in scratches and blood. 

"Mommy, somebody swratched me!" She sobbed. I kissed her little red cheeks and held her while Tyler looked around the room.

"I think she was just doing that in her sleep" Tyler whispered.  I shook my head. "No, look at her nails, Ty! She couldn't have done this."

He laughed. "Well, then who did? The tooth fairy?" He snickered. "Nobody scratched you, Liyah. You did it in your sleep. Now go back to bed."

He took her out of my hands and put her back in her twin sized bed and she kept on crying.  "Why are you being so mean to her?! She just had a fucking nightmare!"

"Solana, please. Let's just go back to sleep. I'm tired and you shouldn't be on your feet that much." He took my hand and led me back to the bedroom.

Out of nowhere, I heard a crash and Aaliyah screaming again. I ran back into her room and I saw a small black figure climb out the window. 

"Tyler, somebody just jumped out the window!" He came in and looked around and I pointed to the general window while Liyah kept on crying in my arms. 

"There's nobody out there, bruh." He said with an attitude.  "I saw someone go out there, Tyler!" I screamed. He shook his head while he walked out the room,  then he tripped over something. 

It was a black sparkly heel. It was a woman. He picked up the shoe and stared at it. "I think I know who it was." He said under his breath.  Oh god. I do too. "It was Jhene."  I continued rocking Liyah as she kept on crying.                                            

"I think she's trying to--"  He cut me off. "I know, I know. I gotta let them know. She's trying to kill us."  I smacked my teeth. "Jhene is not that crazy, and if she was, I would have to put her ass back in line."

"Yeah, okay preggers." He laughed and I punched him in the arm. " Yeah, whatever Tyler. I'll kick yo ass." I nudged him and he nudged me back and kissed me.

"We gonna be alright. Now, let's go back to sleep." He took Aaliyah and put her back in the crib, and he dragged me into the bedroom and we both went back to sleep.

Later in the day, my back was hurting and the baby was pressing down on me. I groaned in pain as I got up and went into the kitchen to get some food. I grabbed a bag of chips and I sat back down.  "Lana, I'm goin' to Q house to tell him about that crazy ass hoe." He joked laughing. I laughed and rubbed my belly.  "Aight, babe when you coming back?' I asked wrapping my arms around him. "Ehh, I'll be back at six." I smacked my teeth and pushed him. "Six?! Nigga you got me fucked up!"

" Baby, chill it's not gonna be that long I just wanna hang with my niggas."  He said lifting up my chin and kissing me on the lips. That made me smile.  "Okay, baby just bring me back some food." I said opening the door. "What you want?"

"Give me two enchiladas with a strawberry shake." (Baby Boy lmfaoo) "Okay, I got you bae. Well, I'm out peace." He kissed me and closed the door. He been hanging around with Quincy too damn much.  I sat back down on the couch and texted Maya.

Me: Nigga

Maya Boo: Puerto Rican get it right hie

Me: suck my strap. Anyways I want you to come to my house. Tyler and the boys went to Quincy house and I'm bored

Maya Boo: K I'll be over there and taco said can he come too

Me: yeah of course! He can take care of me and rub my feet lmaoo

Maya Boo: Ew lmaoo I won't tell him that we on our way

Me: Okay see ya

Fifteen minutes later, these idiots were banging on my door making a beat. I opened the door and I hugged both of them. "Wow, junior ain't playin!" Taco yelled laughing.  "I know, he gonna be a fighter once he gets here. He kicking ass already."

"He gonna murder Taco in slap boxing. He gonna have a full body cast and everything." We all started cracking up. All of a sudden, The doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" I ran over to the door and opened it. Nobody was there. I looked down at the ground and there was a note.

I picked it up and it said, "this morning was just a warning. I'm coming after your whole family tonight." 

I started to panic and hyperventilate. "Lana, you okay?" Maya asked coming over to me. Suddenly, I felt a warm liquid running down my leg and a sharp pain ripping through my body. "Ahh-  my water broke."