Chapter 12: Grooveline Pt. 2

*Jhene's POV*

We stopped at a corner where girls had almost no type of clothes on,and was stopping cars in the middle of the street. My heart felt like it was in my stomach and I as about to throw up. Quincy got out of the car and pulled me out of my seat and threw me on the sidewalk. "When I come back for you, you better have more than 500 bitch." He said going back into his car,and he drove off. I just sat there and cried.

A girl with brown skin and dark blue hair came over and pulled me off the ground. "Don't sit there and cry. They gonna think you're weak,and I can tell you're not." She whispered dusting me off. I wiped my tears away and looked at her as she pulled a needle out of her bra and started to use it.

"You ever tried heroine before?" She asked wincing at the needle going inside of her skin. I shook my head no. I only did meth. "Would you like to try it?" She held it out and I shook my head no. A few minutes later,she started to moan as the high took over her body and she threw her head back on the brick wall and smiled.

When she was done she looked over at me and saw me crying again. "What did I say?! Don't fucking cry that's not gonna help you!  Look, just go over to that car and ask him if he wants to have a good time. I've been with that dude,he gives me 600 dollars everytime. Go, girl go!"

She pushed me over to the car and I went into the white Mercedes. "Hey pretty lady, I've never seen you out here before." He smiled putting his white hand on my thigh."This is my first time being out here." He nodded and drove off. I almost cried but I had to man up. I had all night to make this money. 

*Solana's POV*

I'm so excited that my dad finally knows that I'm pregnant. He's throwing a family dinner party that starts a six. I searched through my closet which had and infinite about of clothes. I had no idea what to wear. Tyler just wore some jeans and a shirt. He's so simple.

I put on a nice little blue and white striped dress with my white flats,and I left my hair in its natural curls. Then, I put on my diamond necklace that Tyler bought me.

After I got Liyah dressed, we left the house. When we got to my parents house, we walked up to the porch and knocked in the door. My dad opened the door and he hugged both of us."Oh god, dad I never thought you would hug Tyler." I laughed struggling to get out of his grip. My dad hasn't hugged me in three years. That's a long time.

When he pulled away, I saw tears come to his eyes. "I'm just so glad you still love me." That made me lose it. The tears started streaming down my face as I embraced my best friend. After our little reunion between me and my dad, I greeted the rest of my family and u introduced Tyler into them. They love him and he loves them. They even love Liyah like she was apart of the family. My family is awesome. "So, how does it feel to become a mother almost? Are you excited?" My mom asked grabbing my hand and taking me into the living room with my aunts. "I am pretty excited. I mean, I'm gonna have a son."

"Did you come up with any names?" My aunt Ebony asked. "Tyler never    mentioned that he wanted the baby to be named after him, so, I guess I have to come up with another name."

"You should give him a powerful name. Like Benjamin or something." My other aunt Jessica stated, "Nahh, it might feel like I have a old man inside of me. "

"Then, he should have a hood name like Raheem or--"

"Definitely not that name. That's my ex's name!" I yelled. "Tyler would kill                  me if I named the baby that." My aunt Jaslynn shook her head. "Well you better come up with a name  soon. Your five months. You got four more to come up with a name."  I groaned and threw my head back. "I knoww guys. I just gotta buy done of those baby books to find a name."

"Nah, those only have white kids name in it." Ebony laughed."Well,maybe he'll be a little white boy  who will get all the hoes-- I mean girls. Nice educated girls." I laughed and got up to go into the kitchen. "Enough of all this talking, I'm hungry!"

I went to the kitchen and got a big plate of oxtails,white rice,barbecue chicken, baked chicke,FRIED chicken, cornbread,collard greens of course,and some three cheese macaroni and I got a nice cup of ginger ale.

"Good lord, I guess your not gonna have any left overs." Tyler said to my mom and they both laughed. "Ha,ha,ha, laugh it up now. Let's see if you gonna get any food when  the baby's here and I won't be able to cook." I tilted my head to the side and Tyler laughed. "HA! the devil is an infinite amount of liars." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch next to Ebony and Jaslynn and started eating.

"Damn,Lana! You hungry or nah?!" Ebony asked and  I laughed covering my mouth. "You understand ebony don't you." I replied to her. "Yeah I understand. I never used to eat like this with Seanna. But, with Kingston, I ate so much it wasn't even funny." They stared at me the rest of the time I ate. By the time I was done, my stomach was so full, I couldn't see my feet.

"Dad, this is all your fault. Nobody told you to make all this food."  I laughed running my stomach. "I take it that the food was pretty good." He replied and I nodded my head. "Well, you and Tyler could come over any time and I can make whatever you guys want." My dad wasn't a mean man. He was actually angelic and caring. One time he gave a old poor man some new shoes and a brand new outfit.

But, it's just that you have to get him really angry for him to be an asshole. After we ate, we played spades, watched a movie, and talked about the baby some more. Then, I got the baby to move around for Ebony. It was a nice night. But, a good beginning always has to come to an end.

Aaliyah was getting sleepy and she was crying,so we said goodbye to everyone and we left. "So, how do you like my family?" I asked smiling. "They're awesome. Especially your uncles. They're hilarious,man."

"That's nice,baby. And how was my dad?" He smiled, "He awesome too, like I hough he was gonna fucking kill me, but, I guess he like me." I gave him a kiss and layed back in my seat. I was too stuffed to finish talking.

        *Later that night*

"Tyler, we need to start getting some clothes for the baby." I rolled over and tapped him on the shoulder. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "We're gonna go tomorrow. I promise." He mumbled with that sexy ass sleepy voice.

I started to kiss his neck and gave him hickeys all over. "What you doing, Lana? You ain't ready for this." I laughed and pulled my pajama shorts and his boxers down. My heart fluttered as I looked at him licking his lips.

I got on top of him and put it inside of me, slowly moaning as I bounced up and down on him.  I moaned quietly as I grinded on his dick and smile at him. He placed his hand on my ass and started going in. "Ahh, fuck!" I whispered as he went harder. "God damn,fuck," Tyler slapped my ass harder and harder until I screamed out loud and bit my lip.

I was dripping all over him,messing up the sheets,and scratching his stomach and his shoulders. He's so violent and nasty. Like bruh calm down  its just pussy. I moaned louder and he kept on demanding me to do stuff. He was about to wear my ass out.

After I came, I layed on the bed and pulled him on top of me. "I love you, and this baby in your stomach." He kissed me,and layed on me chest, breathing hard. "Actually, the baby is in my uterus, but okay."

"Fuck you."  He laughed and so did I. Then, I kissed him and we both went to sleep.