Chapter 16: Precious Moments

* Tyler's POV *

*Later that night *

It's only been five hours and I already love his life. As soon as I held him, I knew we would be close. I sound really sus right now but this is my son.

I'm gonna be there for him unlike my father who left me and my mom. It was twelve at night and visiting hours was over but I was staying the night.

When our parents and the wolves left, Mason was sleeping peacefully in his bed while I was making our with his mother. " I swear Lana, I don't think I can wait three weeks." I whispered in between kisses.

"Baby, you gonna have to wait." She moaned on my lips and that got me hard. " Nah, let me stop before we have another baby."

"Shut up, Tyler." She replied in a tired voice. Then, Mason wakes up and starts crying. I picked him up and he stops all of a sudden.

" What's up little man? You hungry huh? Where's his bottle at Lana?" She handed me his bottle and soon as I put it in his mouth, he tore that milk up.

He gonna be just like me I can tell already. This little nigga gonna have a big ass appetite. When I looked over at Solana, she had a pinch of sadness in her eyes.

"Lana what's wrong?' I asked kissing her face. " When you left... there was a note. It was from Jhene. And she said she was gonna kill us."

Tears fell down her cheeks and she took the baby. "I don't want him to be apart of this we gotta do something about her. She's not about to ruin or end his life he's too precious to me. This is my first child."

" Lana, look at me, calm down. He's gonna be fine I promise, baby. He's gonna be fine." I looked down at him and he smiled at me a little. "I'm gonna protect what's mine. Even if I have to go to jail, you understand?"

I asked lifing up her face and she nodded. I put Mason down and I went out into the hallway to call Quincy.

Hello?

Hey nigga what's up

Ayyee, what's up daddy Tyler!!!!

Heh. you funny bruh

So whats the niggas name?

Mason

That's nice. Aye, tell Solana I got something for the little nigga once they get out the hospital.

Thanks man

Why you sound sad, nigga?

What we gonna do about Jhene, man!

....

You don't even have a clue huh

Nah, cuz I don't

I'll find a way, man.

Aight I'll come see yall tomorrow

Aight nigga peace

Peace.

When I came back into the room, Lana was sound asleep. I went over to her and kissed her on her forehead and her lips. They was kinda dry but it's okay.

I pulled out the fifteen karat engagement ring that Quincy hooked me up with and I slid it on her finger. A perfect fit. Then I gave Mason a kiss and I layer on the couch and fell asleep. I was tired as fuck.

*Solana's POV *

The next day, my parents, Cherish and Javier, Tyler's mom and sister came to visit me. I gave his mom the biggest hug ever.

I haven't seen her since last thanksgiving. " How you been, honey?" She asked kissing my face all over as if I was her own child.

" I've been absolutely wonderful, momma! As you can see, my life has gotten better." I held up Mason and they all went crazy "Ohhh, he's so little!" My mom said holding her face. "

Jeremy, look at him! He looks just like Tyler'!" Tyler was blushing hella hard in that couch. " He's seven pounds and six ounces." I proudly stated.

" So little! Don't worry, Mason. In gonna take you home and I'm gonna feed you at you gonna be a chunky baby! Yes you are! Yes you are!" My mom cooed pinching his cheeks and kissing him.

"Okay mom, he's had enough kisses." I laughed taking him back.

"So, how does it feel to have baby number two? Well, for Tyler." Cherish joked laughing.  "I guess it's okay, I mean I'm petty stoked to have a son. It feels pretty good."

"Wow, Lana, nice rock! I hope it's something I think what it is." My mom said     grabbing my hand and I saw a big ass ring on my ring finger.

My jaw dropped and held my hand up. Everybody turned towards me and gasped. I snapped my neck back at Tyler and he just sat there smiling. 

" I was gonna ask you last night but, you was sleep so here goes..." My heart dropped down to my feet and my eyes filled up with tears as he got down on one knee.

"Solana Rowe, will you marry me?" I screamed and shouted and jumped upside down. That was a bad idea because my vagina started to hurt, but I didn't care. "Yes, baby I'll marry you!"

He got up from the floor and picked me up and spun me around while our family was cheering and my dad shook his hand and my mom gave me a hug and his mom and sister embraced me tight.

I went over to Mason and I picked him up. He's so tiny and delicate like one of those real life dolls.

"He's gonna have whatever he wants and he doesn't have to ask for anything. " Tyler stated taking him out of my arms. This boy is gonna be treated like royalty. He's not gonna take any shit from any body and nobody is gonna punk him, and this boy is gonna be respected."

Tears filled his eyes as he spoke and so did mine. He kissed me and gave me a hug. These are the precious moments I cherish everyday.