Chapter 4: You Messed Up For That

*Solana's  POV*

What just happened. We just stood there while Marcia and her man put their clothes on. "Maya, baby I can explain I swear!" She shook her head and grabbed Marcie by her hair and dragged her out the bed.

"You fucking bitch what the fuck do you have to explain! You're supposed to like girls! See, this is why I don't fuck with bisexual bitches they're confused as fuck. Jus-just leave me alone right now. I want your shit out my house by tomorrow. If it's not, I'm throwing  that shit out!" She  screamed.

Marcia  grabbed her foot and started begging. "Please forgive me,baby! I'm sorry!" I heard someone coming upstairs and it was Tyler  and the baby. "Uhh,what's going on?"He asked. "Nothing , babe just take the baby outside. We'll be outside in a minute." He went back downstairs and out the door. Maya kicked her off her leg and went downstairs  and I heard something  break. 

"Maya,calm down take a deep breath." I said sitting  her down. We saw the guy walking out the door  and Maya got up, grabbed  a glass cup,and threw it at his head causing him to bleed. "You crazy bitch!" He yelled.  She punched him in the face  and  kicked him out the door. 

She sat next to me and huffed."  I can't stay here while she packing because I might kill a bitch." She stated. "Well,you can stay with us. I have  a nice  guest room  you  can sle-"

"Thank you, let me pack my stuff." She went upstairs  and I heard her screaming at her once used to be love. When she came back downstairs,she had two big bags of clothes and she went outside to the car. I saw Marcia with big red eyes. "Don't cry now, Marcie. You fucked up."  I shook my head and gave her a hug.  "I'll talk to her."

"No,Lana it's over. I love August now. I used to go out with him,but then we broke  " I didn't say anything I just walked pit the house. "Hey, listen call me later,Marcie . We have to plan my baby shower." I smiled "Oh my god your pregnant!" I nodded and got back into the car. I waved to her and Tyler drove off .

When we got home, it was quiet as ever. The only  sounds were Aaliyah playing  with  her  teddy  bearand  the  water  on  the  stove  was  simmering on the  stove. "Maya, honey  cheer  up. It's  gonna  be  okay. "  She  pushed  my  hand  away  and  crossed  her  arms . 

"I can't believe  she cheated  on  me. I bought her all that shiny  shit and she cheats  on  me! I loved her!" Finalll,she broke down and cried. She was about to make me cry.  I let her cry on my  shoulder  and  petted  her  hair. We cried for two hours.

Later that night,I was laying in bed feeling my tummy."Look, Tyler you  can feel it jump a little bit ."  I ran my hand over my tummy  and  it kicked or whatever. "  Oh  shit, that's crazy!" Tyler  said  putting  his  mouth  on  my  stomach .  "Tyler  your a fucking weirdo." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah I forgot  to tell  you ,  Jhene  wants  to  see the baby tomorrow." Now you  might  be saying hell no, but we have to .  Her  hoe ass took us to court for  shared  custody . Now  Aaliyah has to see her.

My mind wasn't even set  on  that  shit. I was thinking about Maya. I got up and went into her  room  and  she was  looking  at  the  ceiling . "Why is this happening to me" She mumbled in a monotone voice. I sat on the bed and  shrugged my shoulders. "I guess it happens to everyone... I mean, it happened to me. Tyler cheated on me with my best friend." I stated. "But you got back together, me and Marcie, we ain't getting back together." Her voice cracked as tears fell down her face. 

It was silent for a minute until she spoke up. "Do you have anything  to drink? Like... liquor?" I looked at her like that hoe was crazy. "Uhh,no I threw them all out when I found out I was having the baby."

"You got me fucked up. I'm going to the liquor  store I'll be right ba- fuck!!" She yelled. She scared me and I jumped up. "What nigga what happened?!" I asked. "I left my fucking keys at the house. With that bitch!" She started braking down agaim. That car was her baby. She had a dark blue E46 bimmer. That was her baby. I understand why she started crying.

"You know what,fuck this I'm calling chance." She stated wiping her eyes and picking  up her phone. "Hello? Hey nigga  umm I need you to take me to the liquor  store... nigga what you mean you sleep?...wake yo ugly ass up!... I'm at Lana's house... okay bye."She hung up and fell back on the bed.

DING DONG!!!
DING DONG!!!

"You gonna get that?" Maya asked. "No, I got my sleeping shorts and a cami on, hell no."

"Well my girlfriend of two years,who was about to become  my just cheated on  me!"

I  groaned and got up from  the bed and went downstairs  with Maya following me. "Who's is it?" I asked crossing my arms. "It's daddy nigga,open the door!" I opened the door and out popped Taco,frank, jasper, hodgy, and domo. "Those titties!" Taco screamed laughing . I rolled, my eyes as I let these homeless ass niggas. "Where Tyler at ma?" Domo asked. "He's upstairs sleeping like you niggas should be." I snapped.

"Aye Maya what you doing here?you look terrible." Taco asked sitting g on my lap and I pushed him on the floor. "Marcie cheated on me with a nigga." She uttered  trying not to cry. They all were silent when he doorbell rung again. It was chance with two paper bags in his hands. "Where's Maya's  alcoholic ass at. Asking  me in the middle  of the night for some liquor."

"What you got young?" She asked grabbing the bags. I let him in and he sat in the living room  with the rest of the wolves.  This nigga got Hennessey, cupcake vodka, and some other shit. I know one thing, I want some Hennessey  but I can't thanks to Junior.  We all watched Maya guzzle down all the Hennessey  and cried herself  to sleep in just thirty minutes.

She was passed out. "Well let me get you guys some blankets and pillows." I said running  upstairs. I came back down,gave these niggas some pillows and blankets,took my ass upstairs  and fell asleep. Dreading  tomorrow. Because Jhene  was coming.