Chapter 15: He's Here!

*Tyler's POV *

"So what are we gonna do about her crazy ass? " I asked taking a blunt from Quincy and inhaling the smoke.

Ever since me and Quincy because friends I been catching this habit of smoking weed. But it's been helping me calm down with the baby coming and all. " I guess we gonna have to take her ass out."

"Nah, we can't do that.  I'll think of something.  Shit always comes to mind. Just not right now.  I inhaled the smoke and let it sit in my lungs for a good second,  then I start coughing it up. " Punk ass bitch." Quincy started cracking up. He always made fun of me when I used to cough. 

A few minutes later, I was high as a kite and I was sleep on the couch.  "Aye, Tyler!  Maya on the phone !" Quincy called me outside on the balcony and handed me my phone.  " Hello?"

Tyler! Lana is in labor!  You gotta come quick!

I hear Lana screaming  in the background. 
Where are you guys?! What are you doing?!

Shit, smoking weed,  drinking 40's and watching p-

Nigga are you crazy?! Yo girl about to drop your child out into this world and you sitting up there chilling?! Lana gonna kill you!

Ssshhh, you hear that....

Hello?

Hello?!

Tyler!!

Huh?

Give the phone to Quincy

I handed Quincy the phone and sat back down in the living room. 

" Aye, Tyler get up yo girl about to give birth let's go."  He grabbed me by my arm and we headed out the door.

On the way there, Maya kept on calling me saying she don't know what to do, Lana's crying and screaming her eyes out and Taco's doing the same. 

Damn. I should've just stayed home.  I hope Solana and the baby will be okay.

*Solana's POV*

I have never been in this much pain in my entire life.  My contractions are ten minutes apart and it feels like I'm gonna rip open in two.

" Maya.... take me into the bathroom and---ahhhh!!! Oh my god!! Hurry up! Run upstairs and turn the hot water on!" I said halfway through my contraction.

I made my way up the stairs and sat on the toilet.  I did some breathing exercises and I concentrated on something else until my contraction came back.

I screamed so loud and I was crying my eyes out. "Come on Lana, get in the water." Maya soothingly said.  I took off my pants and my underwear and my shirt and left my gray sports bra on.

  As soon as I sat down in the warm water, it turned a light red.  I looked in between my legs and I saw the baby's head. Oh no. Tyler needs to hurry up and get here. I thought to myself.

Aaliyah came running in the bathroom smiling.  " Mommy, why you in the bathroom? Why is it blood?" She asked tilting her head curiously to the side. 

" I'm having the baby now. Your little brother is almo-" I got cut off by an contraction. I screamed so loud,  it scared Aaliyah.

"Taco, take Liyah downstairs and turn it to bubble guppies, please? " He nodded and tool her hand. " Oh, god! This baby is coming! Oh Jesus!"  Maya grabbed my hand. " Lana, I need you to calm down.

  Now listen, Tyler is on his way and he's gonna take you to the hospital okay?" She asked. I nodded yes. Finally,  there was a knock in the door and Tyler and Quincy busted the door open.  "Where's Lana at?!"

" I'm up here, baby!" I managed to scream out during a contraction.  He ran upstairs and into the bathroom.  " We gotta get you to the hospital.  Can you get up?" I stood up and wrapped a towel around my body.

Maya, Tyler, and Quincy helped me down the stairs and out the door.  " Taco, call our parents and the wolves! And stay here and watch Liyah!" Tyler yelled from outside. " I got you, T! And congratulations niggas!!" With that, he closed the door and we were in out way to the hospital. 

When we got there, we went into the emergency entrance and two nurses came outside and put me into a wheelchair.  

I screamed out I'm pain in the hallway, and people looked at me like I was crazy. " We need to find her a room, quick. This baby is coming any minute." A nurse yelled.

  Finally,  they found me a room and they changed me into a gown and sat me into a bed. When the doctor came in and put his gloves on. I knew it was time. 

" Hello,  Solana. I see that you are ten meters  dilated. That means yore ready to push!"

" Wait, is it too late to get the epidural? " I asked with tears in my eyes.

" Yes, it's too late.  But, having the baby natural is better. And plus, he's a little early, so you don't know how the medicine will effect on him. Now, let's have this baby!"

I put my legs on the leg holders and Tyler came over to me and kissed my  sweaty forehead.  " Your gonna be alright, baby."

"Okay Solana, I need you to push for ten seconds each... one.. two.. three... push! "

That was the most extrusiating pain I ever felt.  We did five more times and then it was the last push. " Okay Solana,  one more time... one.. two.. three.... push!"

I pushed all the way until I felt two pounds lighter and I saw a baby boy with a full head of hair.

" Oh my God,  he's here! He's finally here!  I cried.  He was so beautiful.  He had his daddy's beautiful brown skin and my hair.

I looked over and saw Tyler wiping  his eyes.  " You finally have a son." I whispered.  We kissed on the lips and the doctor handed the baby to me. " What is his name?" Tyler asked. "Mason Gregory Okonma."