7

Ayshanae's POV

I woke up the next week to Ben and Kd jumping on my bed. " get out" i said. They didn't they just kept jumping so I got up and left the room to go the bathroom. When I came out I seen they were downstairs sitting on the couch so I went down there. "So why y'all so excited" I asked them. " Cuz we back and we get to see you" Kd said and I laughed. " So how was it seeing your son Ben?" I asked. " Ah it was good i love him he so nice" Ben said. I smiled. I missed the kids especially Mani. I love newborns way more than I love toddlers. She was so sweet and quiet she barely cried. " I want a baby soo bad, but i'm not stable yet" I said. " Girl you got money saved up from working here, you just need somebody to give you the baby" Kd said, he was right. " I want the child but I don't want the dad" i said laughing, they laughed to. " Say where Kentrell and Iyanna" Ben asked. " They went to Chicago" I said. They nodded their heads. " Can y'all stay here, I don't wanna be by myself" i said begging. " Yeah we'll stay" they said. Then Kd got a call and left the room. We just sat there. " Y'all I can't stay, my momma fell in the shower " he said. " She cool?" Ben asked. He said he didn't know. " Well let us know give her our best" I said. He nodded his head and left. " Can we go out to eat" I asked Ben. "I haven't left this house since i've been here". Which is true, i've been here for almost 5 months and I haven't left this house not once. " Yeah come on" he said. Then we left and went to IHop.

As we was sitting at the table Ben asked me why I didn't have instagram. " I don't know I just never did" I said. "Well i'm abt make you one and give you a shout out" he said. 4 mins later he gave me back my phone and saw he made me one. He followed himself and Kd. I saw he gave me a shout out like he said.

liked by @nbaselfpaidKd and 42,794 others mgng10x: Follow my best @AYSHANAESARIYA 💚—————————————————————Next thing I know I had 10,000 followers

mgng10x: Follow my best @AYSHANAESARIYA 💚
—————————————————————
Next thing I know I had 10,000 followers .
" I got that picture out your camera roll" he said. " I know it's from my birthday " I said.  His face got soft. I put my head down. " You know I got you forever right" he said holding my hand. I nodded my head and I know. Our food came shortly after and we ate them we went back to the house. It was like 1 now. " Let's watch a movie" Ben said, i nodded my head and we went to my room and watched a movie. We eventually fell asleep and I woke up and looked at the time seeing it was 8. Damn we was sleep forever. I got up and brushed my teeth then came back and jumped on him like he did me. He woke up and was saying for me to move and I didn't. So he dropped kicked me and I fell. " Ouch " I said laughing. He said that he told me to move . " Well that was payback so idc" I said. He laughed and went to the bathroom and came back. We went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some ruffles.

Ben POV (first time)

I followed Ayshanae downstairs and she grabbed some ruffles. I let her grab a few and then I snatched the bag ate the rest. She was mad asf. " Uhn uhn fight me" she said. I shrugged my shoulders and she threw her shit up. Before I let her swing I put my foot behind her leg and tripped her and she fell but I caught her. We was chest to chest and my hand landed on her ass. It ain't small but it ain't big, it's just enough. She was looking at me and I was looking at her and it just happened, we kissed. Her lips was soft asf, she was good at this. We was kissing hard like we was craving it. I mean i'm 20 and she 17, ain't nothing wrong wit it. It's just we bestfriends, idk what's happening but I like it.

Ayshanae's POV

Me and Ben had been kissing for a while until I pulled away and ran upstairs. Ian know how to feel or what to think. I mean he's my bsf and we never really thought like that, well I didn't. He came in the room and sat next to me. I ain't say nothing i just layed down and then he did too. It was silent until he snatched the covers. I kicked him and snatched them back. We started play fighting until I ended up on top of him. " What are we doing" I asked. " Ion know" he said. And then he kissed me again. We kissed until we were both naked. " Ima virgin" I told him. " I got you" Ben said. He reached down into his pants and pulled out a condom and I laughed. " You gotta be prepared " he said laughing. He put it on and then started kissing and sucking on my neck until I felt the pain. " Ouchh" I said. He kissed me again and then he picked up his pace until it stared to feel good and I started moaning. We went for like the next hour in many different positions. When we was done we got in the shower and cleaned up and changed the sheets and layed back down and went to sleep. Never would I have thought I was gone lose my virginity to Ben.

The next morning we acted like nothing happened. It wasn't like it meant nothing, it was our natural reaction. We spent the whole day in the bed on our phones after we ate until he asks me what did I think.

Bens POV

" So whatchu think" i asked her. " I mean it hurted at first but over all it was good and you made me feel good so thank you" she said. " I like you but ion know if this gone work" I said. Ion got no problem wit her it's just I'm not boyfriend material and we just be cooling with being bestfriends. " You right" I said. She was quiet. " Say when Kentrell get back?" I asked. She said tomorrow. " Well let's enjoy our time until that. Then after we gone pretend this ain't happen." I said getting on top of her taking off my shirt. She said ok and kissed me and the rest so history.

Ayshanae POV

The next day I woke up around 2 and Ben wasn't here which was good cuz I Kentrell talking. I liked how Ben made me feel, he was sweet and the sex was good but ion think neither one of us want to get into anything so it's for the best. I don't regret being with Ben at all. I got up and got dressed and all that then went downstairs. I spoke to Iyanna and Kentrell but neither of them spoke back and then I noticed the tension was high so I just got some food and went back to my room minding my business.

When I was done eating I got bored and posted a picture on my instagram page, mind as well use it. My natural hair was out curly and I had on my head band. My lashes was already done cuz I always got them done but I haven't been, I need to again. Before I move out Imma buy a car then imma get an apartment. I don't feel right sleeping here with Kentrell having a sex with people and me doing the same.
I need my own space. I snapped a pic and posted it.

liked by mgng10x, nbaselfpaidkd,moneyyaya, nba_youngboy and 5000 others

@AYSHANAESARIYA: pretty for his image, good for his soul💕

Ion know how Kentrell and Yaya found my page but oh well.

Moneyyaya started following you.

I followed her back and like a couple pics. Apparently they were engaged, her ring was huge and beautiful. I'm happy for them, Kentrell needs to settle down. I got off instagram when I got a text.

Benny Bear💚💕

- Gn girl , rmb it's our secret, love you

-gn bennnn, yes i remember love you too

I smiled at the text then drifted to sleep