3

The same night - kentrells POV

" Draco, Tarzan, K3, & Tay Tay come here i want y'all to meet somebody." i said to my sons. Ayshanae was sitting on the couch. My sons came running in. "This is Ayshanae, y'all new babysitter. " i said to them. " Y'all can call me nae, ik my name is hard to say. " Ayshanae said. She reached her hands out and they all ran after her tryna to sit on her lap, some how she managed to get all of them. She was smiling at them and laughing. "I ain't never seen this girl smile" Ben said. " That's because I love kids." she said. I was surprised they went to her so easily, them mf mean asf especially Kacey.

"Say go to y'all rooms, y'all gone see her tomorrow." i said since it was they bedtime. " Girlfriend" K3 said. " Mane this nigga swear everybody his girlfriend" Kd said laughing. "Exactly" i said laughing. " Goodnight y'all" ayshanae said walking them all upstairs to they rooms and putting them in they beds. " She good with kids, I like her." Ben said. He always swear somebody his friend. " She cool I guess, I don't like her or trust her tho, she suspicious." i said. " Mane what you mean she suspect, she barely talk" Kd said. " Exactly. Who lets their 17 year old daughter move to a different state all by herself without graduating, that's suspect! All i know is that i'm watching her" i said.  " You right, but something probably happened, you never know until she tells us" Ben said. " Mane whatever get out i'm tired" i said. " Rd slime" Kd said as they both dapped me up and left.

                     Ayshanae's POV

As i was walking out of K3's  room from tucking him in I ran into this light-skin girl. I'm guessing this was his girlfriend. " Kentrell who tf is this bitch" she yelled. I'm not a loud person nor do I like confrontation but she was playing herself. " Calm down i'm the babysitter, I got hired earlier today" i said calmly. " Babysitter?" she yelled. " Kentrell then came running up the steps. " Kaylyn chill out, she's the babysitter like she said. Go sit down somewhere." he said pushing her into his room. " Say don't say nuffin to my girl". he said. I didn't even say anything to her she said something to me, he trippin. " All I told her was that I was the babysitter, it's no problem Kentrell" i said. " Dnt call me that, call me Top. Ion know you like that and I don't like you. I only hired you cuz my kids like you, but trust and believe you ain't slick I know some going on with you and imma find out sooner or later. " he said then walked in his room. I don't know why he doesn't like me or what secret he thinks I have but I won't stay anywhere i'm not wanted.

It's now 4am and I can't sleep. I never really get any sleep at night, the plane crash plays in my head on a loop. I've never gotten peace. I don't know why I can't seem to cry about, it's not like I didn't love my family because I did, I still do. It's just my life was never peaches and cream so when this happened I just became numb. I'm grateful for a job and a place to stay but I don't need to put up with his attitude. At least Ben and Kd are nice. I feel as though we're gonna get close. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard crying, it sounded like Kacey. I got up and walked to his room and sat by his bed and picked him up. I looked into his eyes filled with tears, maybe he had a nightmare. I put him against my chest and rocked him to sleep. " Here I come Tarzan" i heard. Then kentrell I mean Top walked into the room and stopped once he saw me. " Oh, you here already, thanks." he said. I just nodded. " I'm taking him and Draco back to they mommas tomorrow so it'll just be k3 and Tay Tay." he said. " Okay" I said. He then walked out the room. I layed Kacey back to his bed and went to my room and went to sleep.

                         Next Morning

I woke up brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got washed and threw on sweats and went each of their rooms one by one. Since Draco and Kacey were leaving I got them dressed, brushed their teeth and washed their face. I did the same to K3 and Taylin. I then took them all downstairs and made them pancakes. Ben and Kd came into the door. " Hey" I said with a little smirk. They kinda make it a little better. " Awn you smiled, we besties now" Kd said. I laughed and so did Ben. " We call be besties, we can't leave Ben out" I said to Kd. " Fuck him" Kd said. " Aye, watch your mouth" i said looking at the boys. " I knew I heard you niggas" Top said coming down the stairs fully dressed. " Thanks for getting them dressed" he said to me. I nodded my head. He then picked them up and took them to the garage. " I be back " he said. I cleaning the boys up and that sat on the floor playing with toys and their ipads while we talked.