12

Ayshanae's POV

It's the next day but today Kacey and Taylin come so i'll have all of them. Also Ben and Kd coming over today. I woke up and did my hygiene then woke the kids up and cleaned them up and fed them. As I was cleaning the kitchen it was a knock on the door and it was Jania and Nia. They gave me the kids and left. Then Ben and Kd came in . We was chilling and we playing with the kids. " y'all i missed y'all dnt leave me alone wit him" I said. " If he that bad just move out" Kd said. " That's the thing he doesn't want me to but he likes to treat me like shit" I said. " What's yall beef?" ben asked. "Apparently he wanted to date me but he didn't say anything so i got with bam, he said the gifts was supposed to be his way of telling me." i said. " Well do you like him" Kd asked. " I mean he's sweet sometimes but we all know how he is, all he does is cheat and get people pregnant and he won't do that to me, he's not loyal" i said. They nodded their heads. Then I got a text from Bam asking if I wanted to go out tonight, before my thoughts could even process Kentrell came down stairs saying he was taking all the kids to his moms house. That worked out.

" Bam wants to take me out tonight to Benihana " I said to them. " So go" Kd said. "I am" I said. The rest of the day we just was chilling like always listening to music and shit. Kentrell never came back and we had all got seafood boils. 6 came and Bam said he was coming at 8 so I kicked them out. " I love y'all I love yall I love y'all but I need to get ready unless y'all wanna stay and help me" I said with a big smile. "Yeah no " Ben said then they left.  As i was cleaning up the downstairs Kentrell came in high asf like eyes bloodshot red stumbling and everything. " Kentrell are you okay" I asked. " I'm straight" he said then he fell into the couch. I picked up his arm and took him upstairs to his room and put him in his bed. " No no no I don't like outside clothes on my bed" he said whining. I rolled my eyes and began taking off his pants, I'm helping him I don't want him to get hurt. After his pants I took off his jacket and his shirt and a pill bottle fell out with little white pills in them i'm guessing was percs.  " Kentrell you need to stop doing this these things will kill you,then you won't be here anymore. Your kids need you, your fans, family, everyone. I need you Kentrell so stop eating percs like their mints." I sad yelling at him. He just sat up and looked at me. " Are you okay I have somewhere to be" i asked. " No where you going " he asked. " i'm supposed to be going out with Bam" I said. He stood up and grabbed my hands and put his head in my shoulder struggling to stay up. " No don't leave me I need you stay wit me, please." I was mad cuz this would be our first date but I don't want to take more or burn the house down so ill just reschedule for tmmr. " Ugh fine Kentrell lay down i'll be back" I said. He only had on a wife beater and underwear and socks and he tried his best but he managed to lay down. 

I went downstairs and facetimed him. " I'm sorry all the kids are here I can't leave but they leave tmmr so can we do this tmmr?" I asked. " Yeah it's cool take ya time goodnight" He said then we hung up. I went in the kitchen and grabbed and water bottle and some cookies for Kentrell. I wish he stopped or one day he won't wake up from this and idk what I would do with myself. I like Kentrell but i'm with Bam and i'm not messing up something good with him for someone that's gone hurt me in the end anyways.

I went upstairs and put the stuff on the nightstand. " nae come lay with me please " be said. Ian even argue I just layed down with him in between my legs. This feels like cheating but I can't leave him he would kill me and him self, I feel like shit. "I gotta stop for my kids, I don't want them to see me like this" He said. " I know kentrell." i said. " I'm sorry for making you do this but I need you, you help and calm me. No girl would cancel they date to be with me" He said. I didn't say anything. " Im sorry" he said again. " Just go to sleep but it can't happen again." I said and I turnt the light out. He turned around and layed on top of my whole body with his arm wrapped around me and his head layed on my chest. " I love you" he said. I ignored it, this nigga high out his mind. I can't keep comforting him cuz all he does is act like an ass in the end, i'll help but i'm not holding him and i'm not laying with him anymore.

The next morning I woke up and used his bathroom and came out to look for my phone and it was under the bed. When I grabbed it I was about to leave until he told me to come here. I didn't even know he was awake. " I don't remember that much but I will stop and I'm sorry abt ya date. Thank you" and he held his hand out for a hug. He gave me a hug and then I left.

Kentrells POV

When i dropped the kids off I went to the studi and recorded some shit and wound up popping like eights percs and drinking 2 cups of lean. Ion like doing it but it head my pain. I was surprised Ian crash my car cuz I was fucked up. Good thing Nae was there cuz I don't know what i would have been doing. She took care of me and layed wit me and shit missing her date. Ian want that to happen but then again I did. I think I love her ion rlly know but my feelings strong for her. I wanna chill on her situation wit Bam but I want her and I need her he just there for the moment and i'm here for life. I needa stop popping percs. Imma stop for my kids, my sanity, and for her.

Ayshanae's POV

The whole day I stayed in my room and he stayed in his. I took a nap when I woke up it was 6:45 so i hurried and got in the shower and got ready. While I was Ben called me . " Ooh y'all going on another date?" he asked. " No something happened yesterday so we going today"  he nodded his head. " Ard well have fun" he said. Then he hang up.  10 Mins later Bam texted me and said he was outside. I knocked on Kentrells door and he said come in. " I'm leaving are you okay" I asked. " I'm cool have fun" he said then i went outside.

I sat down in the car and he kissed my cheek. " You look fine" He said. " Thank you" I said. The whole ride we was singing and laughing and I was taking vids of us.
We got there and was waiting for them to call us when I asked him to take my picture. " Fine come on lil ugly" he said. " Boy i'm cute " I said. " Girl I know" he said.

liked bye nba_youngboy and 74,830 others

liked bye nba_youngboy and 74,830 others .
@ATSHANAESARIYA; if i changed then it's 4 the better 💖

" You so fine baby" he said. I smiled and kissed him. We got seated and we ordered. The whole date was great we learned a lot about each other. He's an only child, his dad passed away from diabetes and he wants to be a rapper. I just told him I don't have family and that Ben and Kd are my family. " So how you know youngboy" he asked. " I loved here about a year ago and met Ben and kd and. now i'm his babysitter when he gets the kids " I said and he nodded his head . " I really like you and I think we can get somewhere, then 2 weeks been great tbh your down fr" he said to me. " I think so too" I said. " Unless you got the kids, we going on dates every friday and you can spend the night on weekends if you want" he said . " Yeah I like that we need to see each other more anyway. " I said. We finished eating and we drove back to the house. " I had a good time with you we can start next weekend ard" he said and I nodded my head and kissed him then I went in the house. I was all smiley and till I heard moans, guess he got company. I just went in my room and showered and went to bed.